School

On Monday morning Baby woke up at 6 A.M, she went to brush her teeth, then took a shower , and choose a light blue high waisted jeans with a white crop top that said "Eminem" in it with black converse. Baby picked something simple to wear but she looked gorgeous. Her hair was so straight, so black, so perfect.

Baby and all her damn siblings walked to school in snow. Wow they were smart now weren't they ? They had 4 freaking cars at least the 17 year old brother could of drove them to school but no they walked it ...

As soon as Baby and all her siblings showed up , glares of jealously striked towards them, glares of excitement striked towards them . I mean who could blame the students Baby and her siblings were pretty hot, I'm not gonna lie her brothers were also quite handsome.

You could tell that right away the Esmecon siblings were going to be the popular ones this year. Especially since they were new to the school. Which was The school I went to. The school I ruled. I was once them handsome and popular ...

Baby was the only freshmen from her siblings, she seemed to enjoy it, she got all the attention, envy from girls and looks from guys, who could blame her she was gorgeous . After the siblings separated and headed to their classes I of crosse followed Baby. Baby headed to history class, she got Mrs.lincom for first period wow she was my worst teacher at school she was so bossy... She was just a bitch.

Baby sat in the last available seat next Zachary , the freshmen "trouble maker" .

Zachary just stared at her . Ugh if only I could make him stop staring at her .

"Take a picture, it will last longer" Baby said . That made Zachary look away as fast as he could.

"It's not like your pretty ugly bitch" said Zachary. OH HELL NAH I THOUGHT TO MYSELF.

" Well you see I never said I was pretty " Baby said with a smile on her face.

" Dont get ur panties tied up in a bra" said Zachary .

" I could literally eat the alphabet soup and shit a better statement than that" said Baby.

That made the class laugh , and Mrs.Lincom looked up.

"Would you like to say your name young lady , now that you feel the need to disrupt my class?" Said Mrs.Lincoln

" Well if you insist " baby said

Which got out a chuckle out of a few.

" My name is Bella but please call me bells or Baby." Baby said with a smile.