TMNT: A Cinderella Story Prologue

In a far away kingdom was a half mutant girl her name was Victoria but her friends called her Vee, she also has a sister named Anna Mary but she and friends of hers called her Anna or Annie, she is a year younger then Victoria. Vee and Anna's mother Amy Lee died when they were young children they father Richard remarried. The woman he married had two daughters of her own Marlene and Crystal. They mother was kind to her stepdaughters and would always treat them like they were her own blood. Vee and Anna were always dressed in very pretty dresses and wore the most beautiful jewelry they could have but they were still kind and caring to others. But one day their father had became very ill and they'd tried their best to care for him so that he can be health again but he became worst and worst each day that followed, One day he passed away they were heart broken with their father gone. The stepmother's true colors shown she was very jealous of Victoria and Anna Mary's beauty that she took away their pretty dresses and jewelry but Vee luckily saved at least two of the jewelry it was two necklaces that their father gave to them to remind them of him and their mother. They were given rage dresses to wear as clothing and their stepsisters were very cruel and mean to them and would tease them of how they looked and dressed. They had to work for their stepmother and sisters, their room was in a tower it was not much but it was better then nothing right. They had some friends but most of there friends were the mice, birds, their pets Silk (a white puppy, Anna's pet) and Yuki (a white kitten, Vee's pet) and some farm animals but there human and only friends they had left were Summer and Angina. Silk and Yuki were very great friends because there owners had teach them to be good friends and Yuki never harm the mice or birds, Vee had teaches her not to harm them because that there were the only friends they had. Vee and Anna worked all day because of there stepfamily and their stepmother treated her own daughters like princesses and they would get what they wanted, Vee and Anna would always have to cook, clean, do the dishes, clean the floors, make up the beds and make there stepfamily there meals or help them get dressed when they have to go to an occasions and do work they have for them to do but they hope that one day they would leave this life behind get married and have children of there own and that they would have there happily ever after that is the dreams they have and they kept holding on.