Chapter Three: Little Girl

Thomas POV:
"I'm going to give you a nice long and painful death," said the little girl.

I don't know why but I feel some sort of bond between the little girl and I. I was brought out of my thoughts by, "The little girl has won," the intercom said. I then see her passed out with the demons blood all over her.

CRAP

I race down to the area gates. I run in and pick her up and bring her to the medical wing.

"DOCTOR," I yelled trying to get someone to help her.
The doctor then runs in with a stretcher, "What happened to her" Dr. Michelson said.

"I don't know she passed out after fighting a demon, what can you do to help her". "I can put her in a room and wait till she wakes up," Dr. Michelson said.

48 Minutes Later:
Finally after a long while she woke up, her eyes still white, that was normal for people after they fight a demon. "Hey Thomas, I'm alive!" said the little girl. "I forgot to ask but what is your name, and why were you near our border?" "Someone killed my family, so I started running, and my name is Blake Archer," said Blake.

"How did you learn how to fight like that," I said to her. "My parents did before they died," said Blake

"Do you want to go see what the boss wants from you". She nodded and stood up.