A Couple

Disclaimer: I do not own Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation or any of the characters. the art is not mine, credit to artists

------------------------------------

Jin Ling lightly shut the door and Lan XiChen continued kissing me. I was blushing furiously. "w-wait!" I cried. This made Lan XiChen stop. "C-could you get off me?" I asked. I couldn't stop my stuttering. I was in shock. What made Lan XiChen act like this. Didn't he love Jin GuangYao? 

I pushed my questions aside as Lan XiChen pushed himself off of me. I sat up and covered my lips with my hand. That had been my first kiss. I could tell I was blushing furiously. "I love you, Jiang WanYin." I blushed even harder if it was possible. I was at a loss for words. 

"Hold on, what led to this? Sect leader Lan?" I asked. 

"Call me Lan Huan." Lan XiChen replied. What is he talking about?! He's a sect leader! I can't just call him by his birth name!!! Lan XiChen backed off a little. 

"Sect leader Lan, what are you talking about?" I asked. This seemed to make Lan XiChen calm down a little. He got off of me and sat down. 

"Will you marry me?" He asked. 

"Wait, What?!" I replied. "Where was this coming from?!" 

"I've liked you for a while now. When you and Wei WuXian joined us on the hunt for water ghouls, I noticed you greatly and ultimately fell in love, just like Lan Wangji did with Wei WuXian" Lan XiChen stated. 

"What about Jin GuangYao?" I asked. 

"LianFang-zun? No, he was my sworn brother. Just like a brother to me." Lan XiChen answered. "Will you marry me? Become cultivation partners?" Lan XiChen continued. 

"I can't." I answered. 

"Then create a relationship with me." Lan XiChen offered. 

"What do you mean?" I asked. 

"Like one of the ones you had with the female cultivators to gain a partner, wife, for cultivation."  Lan XiChen offered. 

"I'm not a cut-sleeve." I answered. Lan XiChen looked a little hurt by this. I sighed. "Fine. But if I want to end it, we end it." Lan XiChen lit up happily and hugged me. "Jin Ling. Do you want me to break your legs?! Stop eves-dropping!!!" I had noticed Jin Ling spying. 

"Sorry uncle!" I he called as I heard him scramble away. I sighed and before I knew what had happened, Lan XiChen had picked me up, bridal style. 

F*ck. 

"Sect Leader Lan I-"

"Lan Huan" He interrupted. 

"Lan XiChen I don't think this is very appropriate." I complained but Lan XiChen was practically glowing and wouldn't listen to me. He seemed to be happy that I settled on a name that was less formal. 

"Jiang Cheng! Where do you want to go?" Lan XiChen asked me. I want you to put me down, is what I really want. Though I can't just say that, Lan XiChen would probably pout and sulk. I don't want to deal with that kind of trouble.  

"Jin Ling! Where is Jiang Cheng?" I heard from the room. I had to get out. I knew that voice.

"Lan XiChen, we have to leave!" I say urgently. I know my eyes must still be red and puffy from crying earlier. He looks down at me questioningly but doesn't say anything. He starts moving toward the door and I tug on his robes. "Not that door! The other one!" I hiss. He looks at me with even more questions but begins moving towards the back door. 

"Wei WuXian, Young master Lan, what business do you have with my uncle?" Jin Ling questions. 

"We came to visit Jiang Cheng!" Wei WuXian's voice echos through the hall again. 

"Mnm." Lan Wangji agrees. I don't know what made him fall for my idiotic brother but he's crazy. 

"He's in that room, but uncle is rather busy at the moment." Jin Ling clears his throat, that's going to give Wei WuXian ideas. 

"Jin Ling, what exactly is Jiang Cheng doing?" The mischief in Wei WuXian's voice practically radiates off of the door. "Has Jiang Cheng finally graduated from being a sad virgin? Has he found himself a pretty wife?" Wei WuXian questions. The anger radiates off me. When I get my hands on him I'll kill him! 

It was then that I noticed that Lan XiChen had stopped moving, we were in the middle of the room. "If you're not going to move, put me down!" I say under my breath making sure the three outside can't hear my voice. Lan XiChen shakes his head, refusing my request. 

"If he's having fun in there don't let me intrude!" Wei WuXian's voice is closer than it was before. I try to struggle out of Lan XiChen's grip but he holds onto me firmly. 

The door swings open and the face of Mo XuanYu bursts through the door. Mo XuanYu and Wei WuXian looked very similar to begin with, as Wei WuXian grows in Mo XuanYu's body, the body itself looks more and more like Wei WuXian himself. Wei WuXian grew his hair out and it now reached his mid-back in a ponytail. 

I was blushing, I could tell because my face was radiating heat. Wei WuXian looked at me, then up at Lan XiChen. Then he looked down at me again. He smiled. "Lan Zhan! Lan Zhan! Come here!" He said waving to someone outside the door. Wei WuXian moved and Lan Wangji and Jin Ling walked in. 

"Lan XiChen! Let go of me!" I practically yell now. Still, Lan XiChen refuses to put me down. 

"Brother." Lan Wangji says in his usual monotone voice. Wei WuXian walked closer to us and patted me on the head as though I were a cat. 

"Jiang Cheng! I'm glad you found yourself a good man too!" Wei WuXian exclaimed. I was sure my shoulders were red at this point. Wei WuXian leaned closer to my ear. "If Sect Leader Lan is anything like Lan Zhan in bed, then prepare for not being able to walk in the morning" Wei WuXian muttered these words into my ears at a level where no one else in the room could hear. My face burned a shade darker. 

"WEI WUXIAN!!!" I yell out. This time Lan XiChen finally lets me go and I take out Zidian, chasing Wei WuXian around a little. By the time I stop Lan XiChen was talking with Lan Wangji. I look over at them questioningly but I don't say a thing. Jin Ling walks up and takes place at one side of me and We WuXian takes the other. 

I sigh, "Wei WuXian, Lan Wangji, and Lan XiChen." They all look up at me. "You may stay the night." Lan XiChen practically glows again. "Wei WuXian, take them to the guest rooms. They're the same." I just want all of them to leave me alone. I pick up the picture that was lying on the floor and walk out of my room. 

I could feel all of their eyes on me. 

-------------------------------------------------