-Bulmaeda-

I was making my way home as always, when it happened.

I saw him. The man that visited the dreams I don't remember every night. Nagito Komaeda.

He was just standing there, waiting for me, casually leaning on a tree. "Hey Bul-chan~" He said, with a playful voice.

I felt a shiver run down my spine. How did he find me? I moved there to escape him... I left no trace... Asides...! Ah, I remembered... I killed three people using the same M.O... Nagito is a smart guy after all, he probably infiltrated the FBI and solved the cases, connecting them to me.

"I fear I'm here to arrest you, my love~" He looked at me with a smile, while pulling out some handcuffs.

"R-remember to keep this PG-13 N-nagito..." I said, with a shakey voice.

"Don't worry hun, we are." He answered with a wink. If there was a thing I liked about him, it would be how considerate he is towards young readers. "However I can't guarantee the same during the interrogation... Sans told me we should play good cop and bad cop to make you confess, so there might be a lot of cussing."

I felt a pinch of jealousy. "You're still friends with sans, Komaeda?" I asked with a rather salty tone, usually reserved to answer Wan and Prus' mockery concerning my small penis.

"Aww... Are you jelly? For some reason that kind of excites me..." His crazy hope eyes stare down at me.

"N-no, it's not like I like you or anything, b-baka." I stutter, blushing like crazy. I feel Nagito's soft yaoi hand reach for my face.

"You are so beautiful... Bul-chan... Full of hope... Full of... Uh... Yeah... Hope..." He said softly. Suddenly, he flipped me over.

"N-nagito-sama!? You promised t-to keep this PG-13!!!" I screamed out, feeling really embarrassed.

"Hah, what a dirty mind you have." He whispered into my ear. "But remember, I never break my promises."

"Bul Van Gayria, you're under arrested for suspected murder of three people, arson and liking the colour green." Komaeda basically hissed, while handcuffing me.

I could hear more cops arriving in police cars, and a helicopter flying over us.

"What if we kissed... In court... While I'm being sentenced for a lifetime..." I whispered sexily into Nagito's ear, before being dragged away into a police car.

The End

-----------------------------------------------------------

Omg this was hawt 🤧🤧😳
I could feel the sexual tension from behind the screen 🕳️👅🕳️👌
Drop your rawrz and opinions in the comments babies ✨✨💋😔👊