-Craig x Kate-

It all started when I saw his flat circle face for the first time. His big ol' eyes had me hypnotised since the start.
His green wool hat, his yellow banana form hair... Every single one of his traits was perfect in every way.

My name is Kate, and this is the story of my extraordinary love.

I wouldn't be here telling it, if it wasn't for my love, and to demonstrate my gratitude I decided to let Prus record my story and write it down.

*Flashback music*

I find myself walking down an empty Street at night, after my late shift at "WeebLand Bookstore XD".
The streets are empty, for the sake of the story, and because some weirdo killed 3 people in this neighborhood last week.

I nevertheless, don't feel worried, because as all main characters, my role is to be stupid. I put it on my favourite song, Fingers in his Ass, and continue making my way home.

However, even with the lyrics blasting in my ears, I can hear something. It's an unpleasant sound, and as I turn the corner to Bonelss Plaza, I realise what it is.

It's someone whispering "Making my way downtown in slow motion." I feel my muscles contract and my pulse accelerate. Only he could be singing this way...

"M-mistew B-Buw?" I whisper, not daring to turn around. The slow-mo singing suddenly stops. A cold yaoi hand grabs my shoulder.

"Ka...tie..." He says, with his tall grandpa voice.

Without hesitating, I start running. I can hear him come after me. I wonder whether the scene looks like that one meme of the terrified boy running away from a T-posing demon.

Suddenly, I bump into something. A cold, soft paper stopped me.

"What's the matter, my child?" The paper asks with a worried voice. I slowly raised my eyes, to meet the most shocking phenomenon ever. It was Craig, but... He was wearing no hat!!!!

I contain myself from screaming in surprise. Sadly, I had no time for this.
"Run Craig-senpai!!!" I scream, grabbing his paper hand and leading the way.

If a day ago somebody told me I would be running away from a tall handsome grandpa with raisin yaoi fingers would be chasing me and my 2D 8-shapped cartoon crush, I would've said "Oi, you crazier than Myan and Prus together."

However, here I was, holding hands with No-hat-eight-flat Craig, running away from Mistew Buw, who seems to be especially hungry for toes and blood.

Unfortunately, that exciting (in many ways) situation didn't last long, for I haven't been made for sports, and my lungs definitely expected this less than I.

I stop, panting. "What's wrong?" Asks Craig, stopping less than a second after me (what a gentleman). "C-could you be craving... My McNuggies...?" He blushed deeply, looking at me.

"N-no... I mean! Yes- but no- not right now... I just.... I need to catch my breath, this whole thing has been going for over 250 words and I can't take it anymore..." I say, panting.

"Ah... Look, I will stop him!! You just stay behind me, and you'll be safe!!" Craig screams, gently dragging me behind his paper back.

I feel my cheeks flush red as I timidly loom closer to him.