All In All

Annebelle was torn. Torn apart from her family and soulmate, realizing the death of her beloved mother was not the worst of all. She was captured by the S.O.D, trained to kill and battle. But little did she knew, after she failed her last mission, the management had plan to secretly banish her from the tribe. She ran away, bring along her skills,weapons and also her bestfriend, Nicole. She seek for revenge as for all she knew, the owner of Syco was behind all the haunting tragedy. But reaching Simon might not be an easy task, but his favourite boyband would be just the easiest target of all.

                         Upon all these undercover life, no one can turn her around, she had no place to go anymore. Or is it? Will meeting the boys change her perspective towards life itself? Maybe meeting a familiar face can clear her mind. Or will one of the boys change her mind and lead her to another world? But no home, no family, no nothing. She'll never give up until Simon's boys turn their back against each other and end this boyband wonderland completely.

                         Can Annebelle find love while seeking revenge? Let the cutain roll, even if it's the last thing she does before One Direction's last show.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

"UP ALL NIGHT! LIKE THIS ALRIGHT! UP ALL NIGHT! LIKE THIS ALRIGHT! UP ALL NIGHT!"

... ...

... ...

... ...

... ...

...

...

...

...

"Massive thank you to all of you directioners tonight!" Liam shouted out as usual.

"See you guys next year for our 2020 tour!" Zayn followed up.

"Bye guys!"

"See ya all!"

"WE LOVE YOU ALL!"

Niall, Harry and Louis wave at the crowd, as if they could see them over the spotlight. 

Fangirls screaming their lungs out, crying their hearts out and waving their hands oh so crazily as the 5 boys left the stage running and jumping. 

"Typical boyband." I thought, hanging onto the wire and metal bar steadily.

"Show's on."