Chapter 5

"You know what, I can't believe that I been talking to you in the last five minutes and you ended up not understanding a word that I say!"

I'm eyeing Chloe as if I just see her now. I take a deep breath and look at her.

"I'm sorry you were saying something?" I whispered. I am not sure if she heard me.

"Great! You know what I am out of her!" Chloe said and walk to the counter, of course buying her foods AGAIN.

I can't explain how she eats like a man and not gaining any weight at all.

I stared at my fries and burger while sipping my soda. I feel so lost, I can't concentrate at anything. I've been like this since last weekend after THAT question pops up in my mind.

Is it really a question? or a realization.

"Oh god!" I groaned and put my head down in the table.

It's been a while since I saw Damien, well, I haven't seen my family for a week now. With that thought, I took my cellphone out of my bag and dialed Mama's number.

"Hello? Ma?" I said when I heard someone answered my call.

"Allaina?" I heard Mama's voice.

"Yes Ma, how are you? How about Aaron, how is he?" 

"Hold your horse's babe, We are fine, Aaron is doing great, actually."

"Great? are you sure? Did you bring him to the hospital?"

"No need for that, the pack doc- I mean the doctor that your Uncle Rufus called were great. I can let you talk to Aaron if he just here but they aren't as of the moment."

"So I can go there now," I said

"Well no need for that, babe we are about to go home today. Your Papa is just talking to Rufus and we will go home."

"Are you already packing?"

"Done actually I am just waiting really." 

"Okay, I am about to go home now Mama, I have a slight fever and my throat is burning."

"Are you okay? I can pick you up now."

"No need Ma, I'll drop by the clinic to ask for a pass. Then I'll have Chloe drive me home."

"Are you sure?"

"Yap! Well, I'll see you guys soon. Bye Ma."

"Okay bye sweetie."

With that, I drop the call and waited for Chloe who is munching on her two slices of pizzas.

"Where are we going?" Chloe asked while eating.

I frown at her.

"Your mouth is full lady," I said and fix my things.

"Okay okay, where are we going?" Chloe said after taking a chug of her soda.

"To the clinic and please drive me home?" I said and smiled at her.

"Why? are you sick?" she said and place her hands on my forehead.

"Hmm.. you have a fever," she said and stand up.

"Come on let's go to the clinic." I stand up and follow her lead going to the clinic.

"Hey baby bro, how are you?" I hugged Aaron once I saw him at our kitchen table.

He smiled at me and give me a bone-crushing hug.

"Whoa! What happen to you?" I pushed him away and looked at him.

"Well, I feel awesome!"

"Yeah I guess you are feeling much better, I think you broke some of my ribs with that hug," I said to him while touching my arms, I think that will leave some marks on it. I kiss him and pat his arms.

I take a sit in front of him and I saw  Mama and Papa walking down the stairs.

"Hi, Lainey," Papa said and gave me a kiss, while Mama touches my forehead and said.

"Where is Chloe?" 

"Oh, she went back to school, said that she has a practice."

"Are you feeling okay? Did you already drink medicine?"

"Yeah already did, Ma," I replied.

"Why don't you go upstairs and change your dress we are going out for dinner, not unless you are not feeling well," Papa said.

"I'll take some rest probably take a nap, what time are we leaving?"I said while going up.

"At eight O'clock, we will have dinner with Rufus and Tristan family."

"Is there an occasion?" I asked Papa.

"Oh its nothing, however, this will be a formal dinner, so you might want to prepare yourself a little."

I nod and head to my room.

Okay so I will see him tonight, no big deal. 

Right?

"Oh gosh, what will I wear!"