Chapter 3

"I'll come with you, I want to leave as well." Jonah nods.
"Okay, that works, which means you two can take my car and the rest of us can go in Eben's car, which is too because Y/n won't be in a car with a weirdo"
"Well, she is going in the car with Zach, that means she is still going in the car with a weirdo." Jack says
"I am NOT a weirdo!" Zach says
"Sure buddy." He says sarcastically, Zach sighs and leads me to the car. Jonah throws me the keys and I catch them, I see them drive off. I unlock the car and start to go around to the drivers seat, since I don't trust Zach driving, but Zach pushes me up against the car before I could move.
"So, how do you feel about another person being in your video?" I shrug
"Depends, who is it?" He laughs
"Me, obviously. So?" I nod
"Sure, but only if you come up with an idea." He smiles and nods.
"Of course I will, I am the smartest in the band." I laugh
"You? The smartest? Never heard those words in a sentence before." He frowns
"You're just as mean as your brother." I laugh
"Trust me, I can be way more mean then Jonah."
"Well, we should probably go." He says moving away from me, I nod and go around and get in the drivers seat. He frowns.
"How come you get to drive?"
"Because I'm older." Zach sighs
"Only by a year." I shrug.
"It wouldn't matter if I was only a few seconds older than you, it still makes me older."
"Well don't be complaining when you're 70 and I'm still 69." He says smirking, I start laughing
"Really? Out of all of the numbers, you chose 69 and 70? You could've done 79 and 80." He smiles
"I know." I shake my head and drive off. I hear Zach's phone ping and he grabs his phone.
"Shit" he mumbles. He quickly turns his phone off.
"What?" He sighs.
"Pull over." I quickly pull over.
"Don't freak out." I grab the phone from his hand and see a photo on it
It's a photo of me and Zach next to the car. With a caption, 'Zach and Jonah's sister, Y/n, together?'
"They think we are dating" Zach says. I shrug.
"OK, but we aren't, so it doesn't really matter"
"Yeah, but you are going to get so much hate" I shrug again.
"I don't really care. I can handle hate."
"Are you sure?" I nod.
"Yeah, lets just go home and film the video" he nods and I drive off. Once we get home, I quickly get changed into my pjs and say down on the ground, I quickly texted Zach saying that he could come in now. After a couple of minutes he comes in.
"You took your time." He laughs.
"I was doing my hair, have to look good for the camera, you know." I laugh.
"So, what's the idea?" He looks at me.
"I was thinking, a QnA?" I nod.
"Well it is the easiest." I quickly tweet saying to ask me and Zach some questions. Most of them are about us dating. After half an hour, I turn the camera on. I do my intro and start the video.
"So first question, are you and Zach dating? No." Zach shakes his head.
"We are just friends." I nod.
"Next question, would you ever go skinny dipping for 2'000 dollars? 100%" Zach nods. After a few more questions, we wrap up the video. I flop down onto my bed.
"Ugh, now I have to edit this! Thanks for helping." I say to Zach, he is wandering around my room.
"No problem."
"Are you looking for something?" He looks up and shakes his head
"I'm just looking at your stuff."
"Okay...well, you can leave and go play Fortnite or something." I say getting up.
"Nah, I want to sit with you and help you edit this, I want to know what you have to go through every weeks." I laugh, I grab my laptop and sit back down on my bed, I pat next to me.
"Come and sit then." I say and Zach comes and sits next to me.
I grab my camera and put the SD Card into my laptop, I open up the files and start editing.
"How long does this usually take?"
"About, 6 or 7 hours. Usually more, but this isn't a long video." Zach nods. After about 4 hours, I look to see Zach dead asleep under my blankets. I laugh. I continue editing. After another 3 hours, I finally finish and save it to upload tomorrow. I put my laptop up and I hop under the covers next to Zach. He moves around facing me, I see his eyes open a little bit and he smiles.
"You finally done?" I nod
"Yeah." He closes his eyes
"Great." He grabs my waist and pulls me into a hug. I feel my whole body go stiff. After about 2 minutes, Zach is back being dead asleep. I cuddle up next to him and I fall asleep.

Next Day
~~~~~~~~~~
I wake up and I feel Zach's arms around me. He is still sleeping. I move his arms and I quickly hop out of bed. I walk down to the kitchen to see Jonah sitting on the bench with a cup of coffee. I smile when I see him, he doesn't smile back, instead he frowns at me.
"What?"
"Why is Zach in your bed?"
"He helped me film a video, and he said he wanted to watch me edit it, after a couple of hours he fell asleep, and when I finished editing, I put my laptop up and went to sleep next to him. That's all." He raises an eyebrow at me.
"Okay then." I turn around and make myself a cup of Daniel's Apple Juice.
_______________________
Word count- 986
Part 3. Enjoy.
Follow me on Instagram @ brokentablejonah