-Prologue

I never really considered myself an introvert. All my life I've had a lot of friends, and I've always been pretty liked throughout the schools I've been to. My childhood friend, Miku, and my cousin, Gakupo, have always been my closest friends. Only recently, when I changed schools due to family issues, did we not really see each other in person that often.
As usual, I'd gained a couple nice people to call my friends at my new school. I decided maybe, it was a good idea to throw a party. My entire senior class was invited. Everyone. The jocks, the quiet ones, the snobs, the emos, all of them. I thought it'd be a good way to, you know, get to know everyone. That was my mistake though, that got me into this mess...
My parents were never really there, so I didn't care if they came home to a disastrous wreck of a house. What should they expect from an extroverted teenage girl, especially when they're never around to support me...

•The Party•
Music was blasting, kids were talking loudly, it was all a high school party needed. Gumi was enjoying herself, meeting everyone and all. There were a couple people she wasn't so fond of, but that didn't bother her. She carried on her night as if nothing else mattered.
A couple of guys were taking shots in the kitchen when she went to get a drink. This blonde guy, kinda tall, red eyes, decided it was a good idea to talk to Gumi as she entered her kitchen. "So, what's it like living with a rack like that?" he winked at her. She rolled her eyes and continued to pour some red wine. The guy next to him with red hair and glasses elbowed him. "Dude, not cool," the red haired guy scolded. Gumi didn't pay attention to the two boys until the blonde spoke up again. "Wanna play a drinking game?" Gumi paused. She considered this offer. She set down her wine glass and headed for her cabinet, grabbing three shot glasses. I'm short, the game consisted of many tequila shots and ended up with three drunk teens.
After partying til maybe three in the morning, the crowd lessened immensely. If Gumi didn't get herself drunk like a total idiot, she wouldn't end up in a somewhat life altering situation like she did. A couple kids were passed out in her house. This would've been fine if she'd known the people who had fallen asleep in her house, but she really didn't. They were complete strangers, other than the fact that they were in the same grade. In fact, she might not have been able to even recognize a certain guy who slept in her house...for all she knew, he could be someone who just broke into the house...