Photoshoot

*
*
*

-10:30 a.m.
Wilo: Damn it! I'm going to be late!

*I raced to the door to get my shoes. I ran out of the door, locked the door, and raced to the car.

Wilo: Chloe is going to be so mad🤦🏽‍♀️

*I stopped at Chick-Fil-A since I didn't eat breakfast from home and I dashed to work before getting caught by my agent.

Wilo: 10:55 a.m. I made it. Still have 5 more minutes before my interview *sigh*..............
Shit! I only have 5 more minutes!

*I ran in the building to my dressing room and fixed my face up before I walked into the room. I opened the door slowly and I heard  Chloe talking to the interviewer.

Wilo: I hope they didn't start without me.

Interviewer: Did you and Wilo planned to be a model together?

Chloe: Yeah we planned this

Wilo: Um... hey

Chloe: Speaking of the devil. What took you so long?!

Wilo: I was taking a shower at 9:30 and I got out at 9:45 and then I was doing my hair and makeup and then I seen that it was 10:30 so I ran out of the house but then I forgot to get some breakfast so I stopped at Chick-Fil-A for a chicken biscuit and then I got here at 10:55 but then I realized that I only have 5 minutes left so I fixed my makeup a little more and then I walked in here so.............

Chloe: Mhmmm....... well we are about to start.

Wilo: Okay

Interviewer: Okay let's get started!
Hey everyone, I'm here with Chloe and Wilo our most beautiful models that had been out since they were 15. Say hello guys.

Chloe & Wilo: Hello guys, We are glad to be here.

Interviewer: So, we are here to ask you guys questions from your fans out there. Some of the questions are real deal and the others are just curious ones.

Chloe: Okay, sounds good. Let's get started

Interviewer: Okay, let's start with the first question. "If you could take a picture with any celebrity who would it be and why?"

Chloe: I'll say BTS and Halsey. I say BTS because they seem cool and they are so cute, and Halsey because I love her so much.

Wilo: I say BTS because I just want to take a picture with them.

Chloe: 안이요, she say BTS because she have a crush on one of the members.

Wilo: No I don't. I just want to take a picture.

Interviewer: I want a picture with them also, but next question. "How much money do you earn from modeling?"

Chloe: It's a secret, but if you become a model it depends on how old you are and what job you are taking to earn the amount of money you are looking for. But my money is secret.

Wilo: Mhmm

Interviewer: Okay, let's keep it a secret then *laughs* but I believe you get a lot of cash cause you girls are so beautiful and you guys on the cover of a magazine is amazing.

Chloe & Wilo: Thank You

*We got finish with the interview and started to talk with the interviewer about other personal stuff like how we are living, what we do over our break, and our schedules. I ate my Chick-Fil-A and yes it was cold. But I was hungry.

Chloe: You know we could have just went to go eat some food instead of you eating that cold food.

Wilo: 네, I know