Date

Wilo p/v:

*I woke up and looked around the room before landing my eyes onto Taehyung pretty face. He was asleep and we was naked. I thought about the things we did last night and started to blush and I pecked him on the lips before getting up to put my clothes on. I got up picked my clothes up and put them on and texted Chloe to come get me and luckily she was down the street at Starbucks. I looked at Taehyung before leaving and smiled at his beautiful face.

Taehyung: *sleepy voice* Where are you going?

Wilo: I'm heading out. I have to get ready for my interview.

Taehyung: Okay, be safe.

Wilo: I will.

* I left out of the house and I waited till Chloe came to come get me. It took her 2 minutes to get here and I was on my bare feet.

Wilo: Finally, What was you doing?

Chloe: What? I was enjoying my mango dragon  fruit drink. What happened?

Wilo: I was not wearing my shoes and I'm still in my dress. I need to get home and change.

Chloe: Who told you to come out before checking if I was out here? Who told you to NOT put your shoes on? And it's not my fault that you wanted to stay with him and have sex.

Wilo: *rolls eyes* Can we just get home before going to our interview.

Chloe: Whatever.

*Chloe started driving down the street and I saw Jimin and Lisa at Starbucks hugging on each other. I didn't say anything to Chloe because I knew that she liked him and that she would feel some type of way.

Chloe: Lets go to Starbucks. I want to go get you something to drink.

Wilo: No I don't want anything, I'm okay.

Chloe: Well, Ill get Honey something.

Wilo: I don't think Honey drinks Starbucks.

Chloe: I see her drink it all the time.

Wilo: But right now she might not want it.

Chloe: Girl, I'm going to go get a drink for her.

Wilo: Can we go to another Starbucks please?

Chloe: Why? What's wrong with this one?

Wilo: It's somebody that I don't want to see in there.

Chloe: ㅋㅋㅋ okay we will go to another one.

Wilo: Thank you

Chloe: No problem

* I got Chloe to turn around and we went to the house and changed into our professional outfits. I went into the bathroom and took a shower and I put on natural makeup. It was 10:30 and we had to leave quickly since it started at 10:50. We raced to the car and rushed down to the industry. We ran upstairs and into the room where we was going to be interviewed. It was a tall, skinny, blonde hair lady who was interviewing us.
She was so pretty and had a nice body for her size. We sat in our seats and waited till the interviewer was ready. And then in 5 minutes we started.

Interviewer: Hello girls, we are here to talk about your goals and answer more questions from fans.

Chloe: Okay sounds amazing.

Interviewer: Okay, what are your future goals for modeling?

Chloe: My future goals are to become a successful, professional model, and I want to continue.