Planning

Chloe's P/V:

• I drove to the place that Namjoon sent me and waited out in the parking lot till he came. I sat their for 5 minutes and Namjoon came and knocked on my car window telling me to come out.

Chloe: How did you know that I was out here?

Namjoon: Because your the only one who came in a car. Everyone else came by bus or Uber.

Chloe: Oh.

Namjoon: You look nice

Chloe: Oh thanks, it's nothing

Namjoon: Well, we are on the third floor planning the party with Jimin and Suga.

Chloe: Okay where are the others?

Namjoon: They are with Jhope playing games and others stuff. To be honest I don't know.

Chloe: Mmm

• We walked to the elevator and made it to the third floor. Namjoon took the lead and went to a door "320". We walked in and there was Jimin and Suga shirtless, drinking beer.

Suga: Oh I didn't know we was having company *smirks*

Namjoon: Yeah, put your clothes on. Chloe you can go in that room and I'll meet you in there. I'm going downstairs to go get more papers.

Chloe: Okay

• I did as Namjoon says and went to the room that was right by the bathroom. I sat in the room looking at all of the pretty pictures on the walls. I was so focused on the pictures that I didn't hear the door open. Then I felt hands go around my waist and someone breathing on my neck.

Jimin: Hey babe, you can't be coming in here looking like that.

• I felt him smiling on my neck and it sent chills down my spine.

Jimin: How about I take it off for you.

Chloe: Umm...Jimin your drunk and I like my clothes on if you don't mind.

Jimin: But I like the fun in that and *whispers* I'm not drunk.

Chloe: Oh, well I like my clothes on and I need you to go back out there to Suga before he think we have something going on.

Jimin: He won't know *smirks*

• Jimin stared into my eyes and looked at my lips. I was stuck I couldn't move I was afraid of what was going to happen next. Jimin put his hand up against my back and his other hand was on my face.

Chloe: Um, Jimin can you let me go.

• Then Jimin smashed his lips onto mines and he kissed me really aggressively. I groaned from the pain he was giving me, he bit my lip and I could taste the blood. But then I heard the door open and we both pulled away quickly.