TWO.

♧Minhee's POV♧

Jimin and I walked to our next class. He sat next to me and we talked. Then, Reo and Nicole entered the classroom followed by Sabrina.

Sabrina's the very popular girl here at Wellsh Academy for Performing Arts. She's the varisty cheerleader and the reigning Ms. WAPA 2014. I have to admit, she is beautiful. But, her attitude sucks. Well, I don't hate her anyway, in fact I'm really wondering why she hates me. Maybe because I'm a member of Stellar, or maybe its because of Jimin.

Jimin and I have been friends ever since Icl've debuted as a member of the Starlings. And, I can't blame him for being too close to me, my step-brother, Namjoon a.k.a Rapmonster is the leader of their group. No one even said that being friends with their group is not allowed anyway.

Jimin and I stopped talking when Sabrina stood in front of our desk.

"Umm..." she said twirling a piece of her blonde her around her finger. "Minhee, I don't remember you sitting next to Jimin." I looked at her and rolled my eyes.

"So what do you want me to do?" I asked trying to calm myself down. This isn't the first time she's doing this, and it really pisses me a lot!

"I want you to go find another table for you to sit on." She said raising her eyebrow. I rolled my eyes once again and stood up only to be stopped by Jimim when he grabbed my wrist and pulled me to sit down again. I looked at Jimin in surprise and looked at Sabrina who was also surprised by what she saw.

"Minhee! Get out now!" Sabrina groaned. She took my hand away from Jimim and pulled me to stand up. The way she gripped on my arm hurts. Then Jimin stood up and glared at her.

"Umm... Sab." He said in a calm tone. "Why don't you go and find another table for you to sit on?" Sabrina's eyes widened. I looked at Jimin in shock.

"What?" Sabrina uttered. "Don't you want to sit with me Jimin-ah?" Jimin shook his head.

"I never even wanted to be near you, Sabrina." He smirked. Sabrina huffed and let go of my hand. I looked at her and she glared at me. She then walked away and sat on the table where she usually sits on.

"Are you ok?" Jimin asked. I nodded and looked at him. I was still in shock about what happened. I kept staring at Jimin until our teacher arrived.

"What?" Jimin smiled as he looked at me. I shook my head and faced the teacher. This was the first time someone stood up and defended me from Sabrina. And, it was really unexpected, especially it was Jimin who did that.

The final bell rang and we all went out the classroom. I walked along the hallway with Jimin. We stopped in front of my locker. I opened my locker and stuffed my books inside.

"Hey! There you are!" I heard a boy's voice say. I looked at who it was and saw Suga. He was with Jin and V.

"Hey guys." Jimin gave them all a high-five.

"Yo." Jin smiled. "Hi Minnie." He waved at me. I smiled and looked at all of them.

"Hey man, I heard you stood up for Minhee in History class." V said. Jimin smirked.

"Well, I have to do it." Jimin said.

"You have to do it because..." Suga said in a teasing tone.

"Because she's my friend." Jimin glared at him. Suga smirked and raised his arms in defeat.

"Hey guys, I need to go." I said. "Me and the other Stellar members have practice for M! Countdown tomorrow." They all nodded. I said goodbye to them and walked away.