PROLOUGE.

"Jimin." Minhee mumbled.

"Minhee?" Jimin called from behind her. She looked at him and smiled weakly. He was lying in bed with bandages all over his body.

"H-hey." Minhee said. "H-how are you feeling?" She asked. Jimin smiled and reached his hand out to touch Minhee's left cheek.

"I feel better now." He slightly whispered then he smiled. Minhee looked at him with teary eyes. "Hey. Don't cry, please?" He said. Minhee shook her head and soon, tears were streaming down her cheeks. She looked down and cried. Jimin can't do anything. He's been in the hospital for 3 weeks now. And Minhee was blaming herself for that.

Minhee and Jimin have became friends eversince Minhee became a member of the Starlings, a very popular girlgroup in South Korea. And they've been in a relationship for lmost 7 months now. And because Minhee's step-brother, Rapmonster is also Jimin's co-member in BTS/Bangtan So Nyeon Dan.

"Minhee." Jimin whispered.

"I-I'm s-sorry." Minhee sobbed still looking down her knees. She was clenching her fists and was tugging on the skirt of her uniform.

Jimin sighed and laid his head down on the pillow. He looked at Minhee with worried eyes. The door opened and a nurse entered the room. Minhee wiped the tears in her eyes and stood up. Jimin looked at her.

"I'd better get going." Minhee said still looking down. Jimin was about to grab her hand but he felt a sting of pain run through his arm. He just laid his head and watched Minhee walk out of the room.

"Its time to take your medicine, sir." The nurse smiled. Jimin nodded and closed his eyes as the nurse took out and injection and injected it to Jimin's arm. Jimin shut his eyes closed as he felt pain running through his arm. He shrugged the pain off and thought about Minhee. When the nurse was gone, Jimin was left alone inside his room. He looked at the ceiling and was still thinking about Minhee.

Just then, the door opened and Rapmonster, together with the other BTS members, V, J-Hope and Suga entered inside.

"Hey man!" Suga greeted. Jimin smiled. Suga helped him sit down on the bed.

"Hey guys." Jimin smiled. "I thought I'd never see you again."

"Aww. Don't be such an idiot Jimin." Rapmonster said. "We've been here for 2 weeks until you woke up."

"How about Minhee?" He asked his tone turning serious.

"She just went here this morning." Rapmonster sighed. "When you were under coma, she locked herself up in her room."

"Yeah man, she doesn't even eat for like 2 weeks." V added. Jimin looked down and buried his face in his hands.

"This is all my fault." He started crying. J-Hope rubbed his back. "If only I haven't been too reckless. I wouldn't end up being here." He said.

"Yo, Jimin." J-Hope whispered. "Don't blame yourself. Minhee was blaming herself too. But, it was just an accident." He said. Jimin shook his head and still cried.

"I know." Jimin mumbled. "An accident."