Cԋαρƚҽɾ 6 {EDITED}

3rd Person POV:

"What does Gyokuren want from us? We're 'dead' to the Empire, isn't that enough?" Hakuyuu questioned as he glared at the green-eyed magician.

"Heh, your mother doesn't only want you, princes. She and Al-Thamen also want. HER." Falan replied while pointing her finger at the unreadable white-haired girl as her red/orange amber eyes stared back at her.

Hakuyuu and Hakuren gritted their teeth and slowly moved in front of the said girl as they took out their weapons. A black broadsword for Hakuyuu and twin broadswords for Hakuren.

Hakuyuu

Hakuren

Hakuren

"Like hell we let you lay a single finger on Hoshimi," Hakuren sneered angrily as he held up his swords

"Like hell we let you lay a single finger on Hoshimi," Hakuren sneered angrily as he held up his swords. "Besides, you're one of that witch's cronies, aren't you?"

"You almost right, not accurate enough," Falan smirked before raising her wand, aiming at him and send a strong magic attack toward him. Causing him to be thrown back and collided against the wall.

"Hakuren-sama!" Hoshimi exclaimed worriedly and tried to rush toward him when a spark of lightning stopped her.

"You're not going anywhere, Healer-chan." Falan grinned sadistically before commanding the other masked magicians to attack.

WARNING BEFORE READING ON: BATTLE SCENE IS SH*T SO PLEASE BARE WITH ME. THANK YOU!

"Watch out!" Amani cried out as she pushed Kaori out of the way of a large ice shard before charging toward four magicians and slamming her foot on one's face before spinning around in mid-air and punched another, sending him flying into the last two. After the last one fell to the ground, the rest of them turned into small dolls.

"Dolls?" Amani muttered.

Hakuyuu grunted as he dodged a spell and channelled his magoi into his sword before swinging his blade and managed to slice through three magicians, turning them into dolls. But he didn't realise that one was sneaking up behind him and his wand glowing bright, ready to launch a spell on the unexpected dark-haired man.