Please, dont stop. (Julian)

"Please ... please ..." Julian pants on his knees, a silk blindfold wrapped around his eyes, his hands tied behind his back. You raise a brow and tilt his chin up to you.

"Please what, my dear?" You purr, and it's so easy to see Julian's lips trembling. He whimpers a little, before biting his lip to stop them from trembling.

"Please ... touch me ... I can't stand this anymore ..." He leans forward a little, as if attempting to get up. You place your hand on his shoulder and push him back down.

"Not yet, my dear. Just hold on a little longer for me ...?" You reply, stroking your fingers up Julian's sharp jaw gently.

You slowly circle around Julian, his head trying to turn to find where you are. "My dear, you look absolutely divine like that ..." You crouch and whisper in his ear. He shudders at your hot breath on his ear, and he whimpers even more.

"I can't take it anymore ... please ... touch me ...!" It's easy to hear the desperation in Julian's voice, it even cracks a little. You smile before crouching down in front of him, pressing your lips gently against his.

He lets out a small sound before trying to part your lips with his tongue, wanting more than anything to deepen the kiss. You pull away for a second, pulling up Julian's blindfold a little, just so you can glimpse into his eyes for a split second. You flash a smile and lick your lips before putting the blindfold back over his eyes.

"Please touch me more ... I'm begging you .." Julian's voice gets even more desperate, you can see his chest moving faster as he pants.

You unbutton the rest of the buttons on his shirt and pull it down his arms, leaving it hanging around the restrains keeping his wrists tied behind his back.

His lips quiver again and you place your thumb to his bottom lip, dragging it down ever so slightly as a distraction from you conjuring an ice cube with your magic. You hold it near to Julian's nipple, before pressing it against the skin around his nipple. He gasps and tilts his head back.

The bulge of his boner in his tight black trousers is so obvious now. You keep moving the ice cube around his skin, and your other hand slips down to just hold over his crotch, giving him a little relief.

The ice cube has now all but disappeared, leaving Julian's chest wet and cold. Julian pants harder as he moves his crotch against your hand, wanting to feel anything more. He bites his lip and tries to stifle his whimpers, but you just take your hand away.

He smiles, before speaking with a shaky voice, "I-I don't suppose you'd let me have a moment of relief, would you ..?" He flashes his classic daring grin, and you smile back, before reaching your hand into his pants and taking his erection in your hand.

It's already so hard, it's amazing that he got this hard just from that.

Julian gasps when you hold his manhood, his body almost twitching. He leans forwards in an attempt to find your lips, but you lean away, smiling as he searches for another way to silence his moans.

You rub his dick gently, and he groans, giving up his search for your lips. "P-Please ... I-I want to ... ah ..~" He trails off, his moans taking over his speech.

"You want to what ..?" You reply, purring a little.

He laughs a little, enjoying that you're teasing him so much. "I-I want to come .." He manages to say with a shaky, desperate voice.

You move your hand slower, making it even more painful for him. "You mustn't. Not yet. Let's test your restraint, my dear." You whisper in his ear as you move closer to him.

You're so close to him now that Julian rests his head on your shoulder, his moans in your ear as you move your hand at the same, slow speed.

You can feel his body start twitching, and you know he won't last much longer.

"If you want to come, then let me at least take these off." You gently tug Julian's pants down, just enough for you to watch as you rub his hard erection.

He keeps his head rested on your shoulder, his hair tickling your neck. He breathes harder as he gets closer, and you kiss his neck gently, as a form of encouragement.

You don't even need to speak, Julian knows it's okay to come now.

With a loud moan, Julian releases everything all over your hand, and his cheeks turn a rosy colour, as do the tips of his ears. He pants loudly, trying to calm his fast-beating heart.

You hum as you brush your fingers through his hair with your other hand, and he finally gains the breath to speak again.

"Th-thank you ..." He says almost like a whisper. You smile and kiss his rosy cheek, before pulling a handkerchief out of your back pocket. You wipe up Julian's semen with it, before placing it on the floor beside you.

You pull up the blindfold over Julian's eyes, and he smiles at you. He was crying under the blindfold, which leaves you feeling a little bit guilty.

"Were you crying, Julian?" You ask, concerned. He shakes his head.

"No, no, my dear. It was merely because of the overwhelming emotions is all." He goes to place a hand on your cheek, but realises his wrists are still bound behind his back.

He chuckles before kissing you gently, his soft lips moving slowly against yours.