Chapter 4

Bella's pov

When I got back to forks with my kids I kept running until I got to to reservation on la push and when I got there I went to Sam's house the pack alpha but before I got there I stared waking my kids up and I said ok Ella, Leia and Jason wake up we are here and then they all woke up and Ella said me want down mama and I said no not yet we still need to run ok and she said ok and then I ran to Sam's house and I put my kids down onto the ground and I said stay put and the 3 of them just nodded their heads and then I knocked on the door.

A couple of minutes later the door opened and a man said as he looked up and saw me hello can I help you and then I heard him gasp and I said yes I hope you can and then the man said Bella is that you and I said yeah I'm so sorry I've been away for so long Sam I really didn' mean to be and Sam said no Bella it's ok but come in everyones here and I said wait even Ben said Sam said yes Ben too and then I looked at my kids.

I said ok you are going to meet someone really special to me ok and the 3 of them said ok mommy and then we walked inside Sam's house into the kitchen where everyone was looking at me and my kids and as soon as Jared saw me he walked over to me and hugged me and he said Bella I'm so glad your back and I said as I kissed him me too and then Jared let go and Jacob said Bella not that we are not happy to see you back but what are you doing here and before I could speak Leia said bad men killed our brothers and sister now after mommmy because she stopped them from killing us 3 because we are wolves.

Jacob said ok well you can stay here we will protect you after all your family right and I said thank you now where is my little boy and Jared said he's up in his room playing with his mate Mika and I said ok well I'm going to see him could you keep an eye on Ella, Leia and jason for me and Jared said yes of course Bella and I said thank you and then I walked upstairs and went over to Ben's door and I knocked on it and opened the door and when the door opened Ben said dad not now playing with Mika.

I said it's not dad Benji and he looked at me and he said momma is that really you and I said yes sweetie it's me I'm back with a little surprise for you and then he got up off of the ground and he ran over to me and hugged me and he said I've missed you so much mommy I love you so much for coming back I thought I would never see you again and then I said I missed you to Ben and I will always love you no matter what and no matter what had happened to me I would have always come back.

Ben said thank you mommy and I said your welcome baby boy and he just laughed at that and then he let of me and he looked at his friend and he said Mika could you go home I want to spend time with my mom please and Mika said sure dude no problem and then he stood up and left the room and went downstairs and left the house and then I said Ben lets go downstairs ok I've got a surprise for you and he said ok momma and so we both went downstairs and back into the kitchen.

When we got into the kitchen and Ben said Ella, Leia and Jason he said mommy who are they and I said well Ben this is your knee brother and sisters and Ben said as he ran over and hugged the 3 of them oh yeah I love them I've always wanted brothers and sister thank you mom and I said your welcome my sweet now shall we get the 4 of you to bed because me and the pack need to take and Ben said ok mommy and walked back upstairs to his room with Ella, Leia and Jason and then I went up after them and I went into Ben's room and I said alright kids into bed and then without even arguing with me the 4 of them just got into the bed and then said good night mommy and I said good night kids and then I left the room and I closed the bed room door and I went downstairs to tell the pack what's been going on.

Did you like it. Review and comment