2 - green

a/n — This chapter seems like a lot of filler and I'm sorry but we need soft times for our not so soft boy

         You sniffed, blinking away your tears. You could cry later, right now you wanted to see what was in the box and look around the place you would probably spend most of your time. You carefully removed the forest green ribbon from the silver box. Setting the note on the space next to it, you took the box in your hands, sitting on the closest chair. After settling and sitting the box in your lap, you opened the lid, carefully setting it aside. You were met with white tissue paper, stuffed in the box, but with what you could tell it was with caution by how you couldn't see through. You took it out, finally looking at the contents.

         In the box was two other boxes and a little grocery bag filled with snacks. They were all ones you had tried at the station or hospital that you liked or just things you mentioned wanting to try. After all, you hadn't ever even experienced the smell of good food until you made it out into the real world, let alone the taste of processed junk. You set the bag on your desk with a soft clink from the clear glass of the soda bottle hitting the wood. You took this opportunity to look at the other two boxes and second note, pulling the smallest one out and looking at the print on it. 'iPhone' you looked at the picture in curiosity. You knew what phones were, Pluto had one, you had never actually touched one yourself though, nor found the relevance of them and all the different types you had seen him go through about every year or so.

         You set the box aside for now, looking at what was under it. Quirk proof case. Helpful for someone who's never even owned anything with glass on or in it before. You then looked at the box that took up more space. Reading what was printed on it, you guessed it might be some sort of computer. It wasn't hard to pluck out of the box and set aside as you had done everything else.

         You decide to read the note, seeing that it's 6 phone numbers with the names listed we next to them; Oka-san, ota-san, Naomi, obā-san, ojī-san, police. It was in that exact order.

         Your gifts were shortly opened after, you didn't want to waste time being suspenseful and dramatic, you were curious about your first ever, non monitored electronics. When you were with Pluto, you had the liberty of having certain things after you came down from your destructive high. After you learned, you became mellow enough for him to think you were seeing his way so he gave you limited access to the outside world. But this was different; you had the liberty of knowing more than what he taught you.

         After setting up your phone, you tried figuring out everything you could about how it worked. The only thing you didn't do was take it apart. You found Google and Safari, from there it was over. There was all sorts of gems found. Urban Dictionary, Tumblr, YouTube, all of the things you probably shouldn't know. You looked at memes for the first time which absolutely ruined you and then right after searched up what porn was. Everything you found out was a experience that turned the purest unholy, and that the internet did do.

         After looking at a rather cursed image, though, you decided to put your phone down to have a break from the dark parts of the world and took the time to explore the rest of your room.

         There were three doors, two on the opposite wall to your bed and one near it, but still far in comparison to how close it could be. You grabbed a pen and sticky notes from your desk just so you could label each room, solely so you wouldn't forget and go in the wrong door all the time.  The door closest to your bed led to your own personal bathroom. It was spacious but not unnecessarily large and had a few features you played with out of sheer curiosity. Next, you moved to the door directly across, taking in the slight smell of recently burned lavender scented candles and brand new clothes. All in your size with many styles to choose from. You would probably have to get through it later and see what looked nice on you.