Chapter 1

It was almost spring break.  I needed to talk to my crush Shayne Daniels. Shayne Daniels is in my 9:30am Sports Marketing class with Professor Bosco and super hot. He is tall, blue eyes and has dirty blonde hair. He sat right next to me and was looking at me. Shayne:" Hi aren't you Travis Armstrong's girlfriend friend?" Natalya:" Yea." Shayne:" cool, I'm Travis's fraternity brother. You were at the party last month." Natalya:"Yea." Then Professor Bosco walks in. Professor Bosco:" All right class, what have been happening in the sports world." A kid in the back shouted:" the New York Knicks just got Kevin Durant." Professor Bosco:" Yes I am so excited about that. Anything else happening in the sports world?" The same kid in the back yelled out:" I don't think that they are going to win with Durant. The whole class got into a description about sports. Shayne leans into talk to me. Shayne:" So are you a basketball fan?" Natalya:" No, I am a football,baseball and hockey fan." Shayne:" oh that's pretty cool." Before no time class was over. Shayne:" Hey were are you going?" Natalya:" I'm going to the library." Shayne:" Oh cool that where I'm going. (They walked to the library together.) Natalya:" Weren't we supposed to have a text today." Shayne:"Yea but I guess our decision took to long, I would study maybe he will give us a test next class." Natalya:" Ok, thank you."Shayne:" Hey sorry, I'm Shayne Daniels. Natalya :" Hey, I'm Natalya Johnson. Shayne:" It's nice to meet you Natalya." Natalya:" It's nice to meet you too." The too walked into the library. Shayne:" I guess I will see you in class." Natalya:" Yea totally." Emma:" Who was that guy you were just taking too?" Emma Hutton was my roommate. She is short, has brown eyes and dark brown hair. Natalya:" Just a guy in my class." Emma:" Well he is cute." Natalya and Emma sat at a table with Jenny. Jennifer Tidwell is Travis's girlfriend. She is tall, skinny has brown eyes and blonde hair. Jenny:" Who are you taking about?" Emma:" A guy that Natalya was just taking to." Jenny:" Oh, you were talking to a boy?" Natalya:" Yea. He is in my sports marketing class." Jenny:" Oh is it that Shayne kid?" Natalya:" Yea. Why?" Jenny:" No reason" Jenny smiled. Natalya:" What?" Jenny:" You should ask him out, he just broke up the his girlfriend." Natalya:" I don't know." Jenny:" Why you scared." Natalya:" No, I'm not scared." Jenny:" Any guy would love to have you Nat." Natalya:" Really?" Jenny:" Yea. Ok you have to talk to him next time in class." Natalya:" What do I say to him?" Jenny:" Invite him to have coffee with you." Natalya:"Fine." Travis walked over to where we were sitting. Travis Collins is tall, buff, has brown Eyes and brown hair. Travis:" Hi Lady." He walked over to his girlfriend and kissed her. Jenny:" we are telling Natalya that any guy would love to have her as their girlfriend. What do you think babe?" Travis:" Yea any guy would love to have you as their girlfriend." Jenny:" Maybe we should hook her up with someone." Natalya:" Thanks guys but I am good. I can do it on my own." Jenny:" Ok, Well I'm here to help. You know, I know a lot of fraternity boys." Natalya:" Really I'm fine." Jenny:" so let's talk about the spring break party." Natalya and Emma:" ok." Jenny:" So for our party we should have it at Brick Store Pub." Emma:" Umm...I don't know. Do they have a private back room?" Jenny:" Yea I believe so, I asked them if we can have it." Natalya:" Ok, we can do some trivia questions for a game?" Jenny:" Nah we can think about something else." Travis:" What are you guys planning?"Jenny:" A spring break party." Travis:" Why are you doing it at a pub? Why not a beach?" Jenny:" Because baby we can't get any permits for a beach." Travis:" You need a permit to have a party on the beach?" Natalya:" Yea, and someone didn't decide that we are going to have a party until late." Emma:" Yea we all were going to go to the beach in Miami but some of us had to work over spring break." Travis:" Who has to work?" Jenny:" Ava and Claire." Travis:" Oh ok, Well you girls could have just went on with out them." Jenny:" No we need them to rent out the house." Travis:" You need them?" Jenny:" Yea, we need two more people to rent the house." Travis:" Well I could have gotten you 2 people." Jenny:" Well it's to late. So now we're having a party." Travis:" Ok, when is your party?" Natalya:" March 13th."  Travis:" Oh ok. What time is your party?" Natalya:" Jenny, you never told him about the party? Jenny:" Yea  I told you that last week. Our time is 5:00 pm." Travis:" 5:00pm?" Jenny:" Yea that's the only time we could get. Oh my god Natalya you should invite Shayne to come." Natalya:" I don't know." Jenny:" Yea you should do that instead." Natalya:" ok." Emma:" Hey guys I have to go. My class starts in 10 minutes and it is across campus." Natalya:" Ok I will see you later Emma." Natalya:" Yea I better go too." Jenny:" Ok we can talk about the party later." They all left the library and walked our separate way.