Chapter 13

Travis:" Natalya. What are you doing?" Natalya:" have me. Please Travis. I want you to feel good." Travis:" no not like this." Natalya:" you said earlier that you fuck me senseless?" Travis:" oh..I did say that." Natalya:" I want you to take me. Do whatever you want. Please trav. Your pussy really needs you." Travis:" your needy little girl. That's right your pussy is mine. Only I'm allowed to use it." Natalya:" only you're allowed to use it." Travis:" and tell me why." Natalya:" because it's yours." Travis:" Good girl." They kissed. Travis:" Lay back baby girl." Natalya hopped on the bed and laid down. Travis got on top of her. They kissed. Travis worked his way down to her wet pussy. He pulled down her pants and underwear. Then he started eating her out. Travis:" god you taste so delicious." He growled against her. Travis:" how are you so creamy for me?" Natalya moaned. Travis:"god I want you all day and all night. He growled again. Travis:" I'm going to take this little cunt over and over again." He laughed. Travis:" my cock is throbbing." Natalya moaned. Travis:" god I'm getting fucking hard hearing you make those sounds." He growled. Natalya:" oh trav." Travis:"oh yes baby girl I can feel you getting so tight." He growled again. Travis:" cum baby girl cum.. cum for me." Natalya:" oh god trav." She raised her hips up. Natalya came. Travis:" why do you taste so sweet when you get creamy?" Travis went back to her mouth and started kissing her. He rubbed his big fat dick against her wet pussy. Then he slowly shoved his fat cock in her. Travis:" oh god baby it's like you pussy was made for me." Natalya moaned. Travis:" oh fuck you always feel this good. I don't know how but every time I push my cock in you it feels like the first time." Travis started to move his hips back and forth. Natalya moaned again closing her eyes. Travis:" baby look at me, look at my eyes." Natalya looked at him. Travis:"good girl." They started kissing and Travis push is fat cock in deeper. He moved his hips faster. Travis:"I'm going to cum in you, I'm going to fill you up." Natalya:" use me, do what ever you want with my body." Travis:" tell me you love my cock." Natalya:" I love your cock." Travis:"you like my thick hot creamy cock in you cunt baby girl." Natalya:"oh trav I love your thick hot creamy cock in me." Travis:"show me how much you love my cock.Cum for me." Natalya raised her hip. Travis:" cum on my cock be my good girl." Natalya could feel her whole body tighten up. Travis:" oh fuck you are so beautiful. Cum for me." Travis moved faster while growling. Travis:"cum on my cock. Cum for me my little slut. Cum for me." Natalya was getting tighter she could feel her orgasm. Travis:"oh god baby girl I can feel you orgasm building cum for me." Natalya started to cum. Travis:" that's it baby girl don't you hold back, your mine, let it all out." Natalya closed her eyes. Travis:" don't you fucking take your eyes off of me, look at me, cum my cock so I can fill you up." Natalya looked at him. She came. Travis:" you are going to cum for me again. Understand baby girl." Natalya:"understood trav." Travis:" 10...I know you want to be my good girl...9...you are mine...I know baby it feels so good...you are mine...7...oh fuck...I love you body...6...your going to be good for me....5...4.....3 I know you are close..I know you can do it again for me baby...2.....1...are you ready baby girl...are you going to cum for me." Natalya:"yes." They both were breathing heavily. Travis:"oh god, how do you feel so good..oh my god baby girl...0...cum..god you feel so tight." Natalya came again. Travis:"I have to slow down.I want to take this moment in baby girl." He started kissing her while moving his hips slowly. Travis:" you are such a good girl. You are so fucking wet. Oh my god." He moved his hips faster. Travis:" baby I'm going to cum in you. I'm going to fuck you hard. I'm going to you my baby girl good, I know you like it. I know you like it when daddy trav uses you good." Natalya:" daddy trav. Oh god yes keep talking like that." Travis:" oh you like it when daddy clams you as his property, you like it when daddy uses you." Natalya moaned. Travis:" I'm going to use your little cunt. Do you want that?" Natalya:" oh god yes." Travis:" you are the sexy women that I have ever seen. Fuck I'm going to cum." He pushed in deeper. Travis:" oh fuck, fuck fuck. Do you want daddy cum baby girl, you want my cum." Natalya:" cum in me daddy trav." Travis:" say it..say you want my cum daddy." Natalya:" I want your cum daddy." Travis:" good girl."Travis came inside her. He rolled off of her. Travis:" god your mine, that cunt is mine." Natalya:" it's your trav, all yours." They stayed in bed for 20 minutes. Then Natalya got up and peed out Travis cum from her pussy. She went back into bed and they fall asleep together.