"Only Part"

Don't forget to press the star button <3

Have you ever heard a song a couple of times and enjoyed it or whatever but then you hear it again and you think

"damn, this is the best song i've ever heard"

Like you already knew it existed but for some reason it really hits you that one time, and you're like

"wow i want to hear it again"

So you play it again and you think you're going to play it once more but then you play it again, and again, and again.
you just fall in love with the beat
you fall in love with the rythme
you fall in love with the lyrics and everything about it
how it brings all your energy out
how it just brings you a smile when you hear the chorus.
you just can't get enough of it.
it's constantly in your head and all you want is that song to play 24/7
you want to sing along with it
whenever you are sad, happy or angry you listen to it just to bring you peace
and when you lay in bed at night you just remember exactly what life was like when you first heard it and think

"wow, how did I even pass all this time without this beat?"

And you try listening to other songs but you just keep restarting just this one song so you give up playing other ones because this song just means so much to you now.

I think that's what it is like to fall in love.
You know about that person for a while but one day something about them catches you off guard.
then you start talking to them which is like hitting the play button and you want to keep talking to them till no more words are to be said then you invent new words just to keep on talking so you do, it's like putting it on repeat.
you keep playing the moments with them, pausing the memories, stopping the pain, shuffling conversations and rewinding happiness.
then you fall in love with their eyes
you fall in love with their smile
you fall in love with their personality and everything about them.
how they always bring the best of you
how you just feel the satisfaction and the peace filling your heart by just hearing their voice.
you just can't get enough of them.
they're constantly in your head and all you want is that person.
the person who makes you feel the way music does.
and while sitting alone you remember the first time you saw them and realizing how boring your life was without them, without their madness, their laugh, their point of view of situations and all the special things about them.
and while meeting other people and communicating with them you realize you don't want them, you just want this one person who fill your heart with all happiness that it can explode because they're so special to you now.

I think falling in love is like discovering your favorite song and you know that even if you listen to it way too much and even if you notice some parts are off tune you'll never get tired of it.

.