Werewolves

Werewolf transformations were always hard going, he was aware of that, his own pack was aware of that, they all knew the consequences after their first transformation, during the full moon when there werewolf genes finally caught up with them when they were in their teens. Perhaps foolishly he had assumed that his lover would have also been aware of it, yet it seem he was wrong.

Tomura Shigaraki had eaten heavily prior to meeting Dabi, for their very first Full Moon run, something that he hadn't considered doing, he wouldn't have considered it at all, but his pack mates had all told him that while he was the leader, he should go for at least one run with his lover under the Full Moon. They were a unique pack after all, they would be fine without him for one Full Moon. To balance it out, he had eaten with the rest of his pack, having a feast, talking about where they would run before they left to go to their choice place to run and as they were doing so they all checked in on Tomura to make sure he was okay with everything and to remind him to notify Kurogiri if anything went wrong. None of them had met Dabi, they only had the information Tomura gave them, but they were still weary of him, if their own pack leader wasn't introducing him to the rest of the pack, how could they not be weary of this stranger?

Of course he snorted at that, because Kurogiri wouldn't be able to aid him in anyway even if he did need help.

Yet, it was still nerve wrecking. It was one thing to speak to a werewolf as human's, but it was something else to be around them after the transformation. Some people worried that the other wolf might think they seemed weak, but Tomura was already aware that Dabi thought that of him. To begin with at least, but he proven many times that he wasn't, after all just because he looked weak, didn't mean he actually was.

As he made his way to the forest they were to meet in, he wondered how Dabi's scars would appear in his wolf form, would they remain in the same place, or would they look a different size? He had many questions about those scars, but he never bothered to ask them, there was no real point apart from being noisy.

It also felt a bit odd, because this was something that he never thought they would actually do together. A run under the Full Moon with his lover? It was normally done with a pack – who had all but demanded Tomura to go on a run with Dabi – or with potential mates, and Tomura wasn't even sure what Dabi wanted from their rather odd relationship, but he went along with it anyway. Unlike other wolves who saw Dabi and feel threatened, Tomura didn't, he knew that the other wolf was bigger than him and had the obvious look to being a pack leader, Tomura on the other hand did not, but he was aware that he could easily take Dabi on in a fight without too much trouble. If that was what Dabi was after, and Tomura was pretty sure that wasn't what he wanted, otherwise he would have fought him for real, and he would have met the rest of the pack, caused some kind of trouble within the pack to make it the perfect time to fight Tomura.

It was just as well really, because the periwinkle haired wolf didn't want to fight him.

The pair met with barely a word, getting undressed, feeling that time was about there and hiding the clothes in their bags, moving them under the bush so they could return in the morning to get dressed again.

There was nothing worse than changing while clothed, clothing would be ripped to shreds and the wolf either had to remain a wolf until they got home, or walk around naked. While werewolves weren't embarrassed by their nakedness, they were completely aware that the human's didn't appreciate it, it was always better to just get undressed as quickly as possible before the change and keep the clothes as safe as possible so they could get dressed after the nightly run.