Adventure Two

"I can and will kill you." Lana said to a blood elf who had defeated her in a duel. "Okay, Lana, calm down." Nozzo said, grabbing the she-elf's arm and trying to pull her back. Lana stayed in her position, glaring at the blood elf in front of her. Nozzo turned to the blood elf in front of Lana. "I apologize for this. She can be mean sometimes." Nozzo said. The blood elf walked away, weirded out. "Yeah, that's right, run away!" Lana yelled. "Let's go, Lana." Nozzo said under his breath. Lana glared, but walked beside the goblin nonetheless. "I hate this world." Lana said randomly. "I do, too." Nozzo said. Lana smiled a bit. "I think I know a way to make you feel better." Nozzo said, giving Lana 'the look'. And no, I do not mean a flirty look, but the kind of look someone gives you when something bad's about to happen. "You better not even lay a hand on me! I will make you bleed!" Lana yelled, knowing what he meant. Her threats were interrupted when Nozzo started tickling. Lana started laughing. Nozzo kept it up for a few minutes, but stopped. Lana gasped for breath. "Did it work?" The warlock asked. Lana laughed and nodded. The goblin grinned and hugged Lana. Lana hugged back. "I love you." Lana whispered. "I love you, too." Nozzo said.

A/N: This chapter was fun to write. Because my boi wasn't online today, I didn't really have inspiration, but I remembered a conversation we had a couple days ago and I made dis. Now excuse me while I try to find my berries. If you have seen my berries, please tell me. Here are what my berries look like :

They are special berries

They are special berries. I must find them. Plz help me find dem.