Changes

"J-Jungkook?" I thought. He only glances at me and turns back to his English book. "What?!" I say to myself. If he honestly want to play like that then I'm ready. His style absolutely changed though, he looks more of a bad boy now, where is the cute kookie I've known?

AFTER CLASS
As we was all leaving I spotted Jungkook " Yah! Jungkook" I whisper quietly but loud enough for him to hear. He turns back around "What?" He says looking disgusted. "Yah! What happened to you" I say taken aback from his rude attitude. "Fuck off won't you?" He rolls his eyes and goes to his next class...What an asshole....

As I went into my history class I saw him...and b-blackpink!!!?

After introducing myself again I sit next to a girl called Irene. "Hi!" She says "uh hey" I say not accepting her handshake. I whisper to blackpink "Hi" and they all screamed "Y/NNNN!!!!". Jungkook looked bothered so he got out of the class "Did something happen?" Jisoo asks "I'll tell you guys later unnies😔"

CAFETERIA
I told them everything and then Jennie stood up "Where tf is that modafucking bitch" "calm down.."

Me and Blackpink were formed as a girl club when we was young and Jungkook had his own. We were all best friends what went wrong?

I was speaking to the girls until Irene came up to us "YAH SLUT!" I turned around who me? "YES BITCH WHO ELSE?" She says "Oh, I'm pretty sure you was speaking to a mirror though" I say in a sassy way. Everyone starts cheering for us. She tried to slap me but then I grabbed her hand before she could even do that I twisted it. "Owww!! Please stop" she cries. I throw her on the floor then Jungkook grabs me out of the cafeteria.

He throws me and said "WHAT TF ARE YOU DOING TO MY GIRLFRIEND" I felt hurt but I didn't show it. "Ask her yourself dumbass.." I say and walk out of the school.

Blackpink runs to me "you okay?" "Did he do anything?" "Do I need to kick some asses?". "I'm fine.."... "Stop lying" Rosé says sternly. "Okay, okay he threw me on the floor saying to not touch Irene, his girlfriend.." I say a bit said. "Didn't you two love each other?" Lisa says. "It's fine I'm over him anyways.."

  Mother :

     Are you coming home?

Me:
Yes mom

"Sorry guys my mother messaged me saying to come home" I say pretending to cry. "It's fine we'll see each other tomorrow anyways let's exchange numbers" Jisoo says. I agree and after doing it I go home.

While walking home I see Jimin and Taehyung ahead of me. "MOCHI! ALIEN!" I scream. They turn around and their eyes immediately widened and ran to us "PRINCESSS!!" They both say