Hatred

"SINCE WHEN DID YOU COME BACK?!" Jimin screamed. "A few days ago hehe". I say nervously giggling hoping they won't be angry with me not telling them. "BITCH WHAT THE-" Tae shouts and chases after me along with Jimin "shit.." I mumble running away.

[10 MINUTES LATER]
After chatting with them I realised how I never went home. " CRAP!" I shriek. Jimin falls down and bangs his head "ouch girl why you gotta scare me like that like excuse me this ain't no horror movie" I apologise and run home "ILL MESSAGE YALL BYE ALIEN BYE CHIMIE BOIIIII!!!!" I scream so they could hear me.

I arrive home and my mom was sitting on the couch looking a bit annoyed "WHERE WERE YOU?!" My mom screamed "I-I am sorry" I say looking a bit sad. My mom feels guilty so she apologised and hugged me. "Anyways Jungkook's family is coming over so look fancy" My mother says "Yes mom" I fake smile. I go up the stairs whining

Why do I have to meet that idiot like after years of not seeing each other, he ignores me like bitch who? Me?!

I wear a tight red dress that's very revealing and black see-through tights. *DING DONG* my mom answers the door and greets the Jeon Family. *sigh* here goes nothing -.-

"Y/n, you look so beautiful!" Miss Jeon says. I blush and look down "Thank you" I say smiling. "The adults are going to talk so just go to the gaming room." My mom demands. I sigh going inside meanwhile I see Jungkook glaring at me from time to time on the way. Wtf?

We go inside, I go on my phone and Jungkook just listens to music. *RING RING* Caller ID: Ride or Die🤞🏽❤️
I see Jungkook looking over in the corner of my eye but I ignore it. "Hey babe how are you?" (Me,Jimin and tae say that to each other in a friendly way) "I'm fine boo, I wish I could come over though?" I say sulking. "Why can't you?" "Guests came over I'm sorry mochi" I say apologetically "It's alright anyways Tae is nagging me to come play over watch so I got to go" Jimin says "HAHA tell taetae I said Hi and byee" I say "Bye"

I end the call and the whole atmosphere in the room suddenly turned awkward. I get up to go to my room but I feel a hand grabbing me.

I try to take my arm away from him but he grabbed me so hard that I fell on top of him.

Our faces were inches away no, centimetres away. I felt his hot breath tickling my neck. "Why are you like this?"....

I DONT KNOW IF YOU GIYS LIKE THIS STORY SINCE IM NOT GETTING FEEDBACK BUT ILL CONTINUE ONWARDS AND NOT TO SAY HOW MY PHONE IS 3% HAHA ANYWAYS ILL DO TJE NEXT PART TOMMOROW.

BYE LOVE YOU GUYS PLEASE SUPPORT ME AND THIS BOOK✨💕