Chapter 3

I woke up I heard clashing and screaming I immediately ran down stairs I saw a shadowy person he had a knife and I saw my mother on the floor spread out on the ground immediately knew what was going on some on was on a mission to kill me and my mother i have no idea who it was but as soon as I saw him I ran out of the door he didn't ran after me I lost him I was on a hill I saw him start a fire and burned my house down."That's it I'm going after who ever did this I need to find the resistance I need to join them and get stronger I need to kill my mothers murderer. I went on and gathered supplies then I went to the blacksmith and I said I'm quitting he asked why I said my own reasons and he said "ok sorry to see you go". I started leaving the village and I looked back I can still see the image printed in my head still seeing the blood splattered on the wall and the mysterious man in my house. I can never forgive him. Even if I didn't know him. I found out that the resistance was some where in Markley another village I was traveling and I found another village I asked a villager if I can stay the night house he said "yes but it will cost u 5 gold blocks" I gave him the blocks and slept I decided in the morning I would do some research about this sword.