Chapter 7

Have you ever had a felling like your useless and you want to do something but you can't do anything well I had that feeling and the battle field. Well after James turned down the noise we all ran out to the fort and got in the positions mine was archer and I thought it was a stupid position I was given well it started out good I got a few kills and then the tide turned. All of a sudden I saw mutant creepers and giant zombies and king skeletons. We started to have heavy losses and I got so mad that I abandoned my post and grabbed my sword and jumped down and started charging I had no idea what was happening all I know that I was killing the mods by the minute then my sword started glowing and all the mods I touched exploded and the next thing I knew I woke up in a bed there was some one in my room. "Hey there" she said. I said hey and asked what happened, she explained everything like we won the battle because of me and how I passed out after the battle and how everyone came rushing over to me and how Sully was mad at me for leaving my post and but happy at the same time. She said she would let me rest so I can heal.

--------------------------------------------------

I might not be updating the book for a couple of days because I have school so please understand

I'll try to update it as much as possible

What grade all y'all in