Chapter one

"Gajeel! Put me down!" Lucy yelled, fists pounding on Gajeel's back as he ran out her apartment and towards the train station. "What the fuck is going on!"

Gajeel ignored her and continued running. Soon arriving at the train station, Gajeel walked up to a girl about 16 years old. The girl, around 5'3" and a body like Cana's , has waist length black hair with white highlights, ruby red eyes, porcelain skin, black fluffy cat ears and tail, piercings on her nose, cat ears, lip and belly button. She is wearing a black bra, red flannel, black leggings with skulls and red knee high boots.

"About time you got here." The girl spoke, voice cold as ice. "The train is about to leave."

"Gihi." Gajeel laughed walking pass the girl and onto the train. Lucy looked at her in confusion, tilting her head to the side.

Soon they found an empty compartment, Gajeel set Lucy down before sitting across from her with the cat girl next to him. Lucy crossed her arms and glared, just about to speak before something happened that caused her to shriek.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" Lucy screamed as black wolf ears and a tail appeared on Gajeel.

"Gihi, calm down Bunny." Gajeel said smirking at the blonde. He hissed in pain when the girl next to him pulled his ear. "The Fuck you do that for Kitten!"

"You didn't tell her anything did you." The girl stated with no emotion.

Gajeel shook his head, "Didn't have time, they were almost at her apartment when I got there."

"Might as well tell her now. We are going to be on the train for 8 hours." With that the girl laid her head on Gajeel's shoulder and fell asleep, cuddling his arm.

"Not to be rude but who is she?" Lucy asked. "And what is going on?"

"Leah Redfox my baby sister." Lucy stared at him surprised. "As for what's going on, well, Fairy Tail want you dead."

"Why?"

"Salamander spread lies claiming you hate everyone and are selling your body to dark guilds to have them kill us." Gajeel watched as Lucy started crying and shaking.

"Why'd you save me then." She whimpered.

"Cause I know you're not like that, besides I'm not the only one."

"What'd you mean?"

"The drunk, sparky, rain woman, the stripper, the demon and her sister, little dragon, rune dude, Lily and soul man are waiting for us at Blazing Cosmos in Granite City. "

"Blazing Cosmos?"

"My guild, your new guild." Leah's voice came out in a whisper. She pulled off the flannel revealing a black tribal sun with a red six pointed star in the middle on her shoulder. "Did you tell her everything?"

"No, still have tell about us, and her." Gajeel sigh running a hand over his face before looking at the blonde.  "Now this is going to be shocking but you have to believe me." Lucy nodded.

"I'm not just a dragon slayer, I'm also a wolf slayer. Leah is a ice, iron and shadow dragon/wolf slayer. The reason why she has cat ears and tail instead of wolf is because when we got separated, after our dragons and wolves disappeared, she got experimented on. That's also why she has white highlights. I have other siblings, a younger brother and sister. Our brother is a shadow dragon/wolf slayer and should be around 19 years old. Our sister is a elemental dragon/wolf slayer and should be around 18 years old. We don't know where they're at, hopefully they're still alive. The most shocking us that your mother is still alive and is Blazing Cosmos guild master." Gajeel explained.

"And you are a celestial wolf slayer. We can't tell you anything us, Layla will have to explain when we get there." Leah said before going back to sleep.

Lucy sat surprised and shocked at all the information she just received. She couldn't believe her mother is still alive and that she's also a wolf slayer! Lucy sighed before deciding on sleeping the rest of the ride.

------------------Time skip-----------------

Lucy looked around in awe, Granite City was beautiful. The building are made of either granite marble or crystals in all different colors. Sakura cherry blossom and willow trees surrounded the properties. Lucy saw a building that towered over the rest, flags with the same symbol has Leah's guild mark. She guested that it was the guild.

"Let's go Bunny."

The trio walked the the center of the city where the guild was. The guild building was six stories tall made of dark blue crystal.

Walking inside, the room was filled with tables, a bar counter filled with food and drinks. A large stage was off to the far left, people performing on it.

"Good you got here safely." A sweet voice called out to them. Looking over they see a blonde woman with brown eyes, golden wolf ears and a tail.

"Mom!" Lucy ran forward hugging the woman to death, tears streaming down her face.

Layla hugged her daughter tears streaming down her own face. Both were oblivious to the stares they got from everyone. Layla mumbled something in a language no one knew. A bright light surrounded her and Lucy.

When the light went away, Lucy now had golden wolf ears and a tail of her own, the tips a dark blue. Layla pulled away and squealed, her little star looked adorable.

"So cute!" Two voices squealed before trapping Lucy into a hug. Lucy looked and saw the Strauss sisters petting her ears and tail.

Layla clapped and looked at Lucy and Gajeel, "Now let's get you two your guild marks." She called over a member who handed her the stamp. "Where and what colors."

"Shoulder, black and grey." Gajeel said.

"Chest, gold and dark blue." Lucy said.

"There you go." Layla gave them their marks. "Now I have a few announcements. First the council is handing over two criminals over to us for their probation."

"Which criminals?" Gray asked stripping out of his shirt, drawing Leah's attention.

"The poison dragon slayer from the Oracion Seis and the famous criminal Wolfina." Gasps were heard throughout the guild hall, as well as growls.

Layla narrowed her eyes and growled deep causing everyone to shiver in fear, "They will be arriving any moment and you will treat them kindly for everyone deserves a second chance."

Just then the guild doors opened and revealed Cobra and a girl. The girl, around 5'5" and a body like Mira's, has knee length tangled white hair, dull pink eyes, tanned skin covered in new and scars, white wolf ears, that are torn, and tail, piercings on her wolf ears, nose, lip and tongue.

Cobra is wearing a white coat, purple shirt and black jeans. The white wolf girl is wearing shredded clothes that barely covered anything.

Layla walked over asked where they wanted their guild mark. Cobra got his in purple and maroon on his shoulder. The girl got hers in pink and black on her neck.

"Great! Now introduce yourselves and say your magic."

"Cobra, poison dragon slaying and sound magic."

"Nova Redfox, elemental dragon/wolf slaying." Her voice void of any emotion.

"WHAT!?"