Chapter 2 Leaving Home

I've never wanted to leave Everest,well all my life I've been trying to avoid Everest being lonely.Everest and Alexis are up stairs doing art cause that's the only thing he does when he's bored even when Alexis is over.Sometimes Everest would take me ,out in our backyard by our bonfire and watch the stars,every time Everest would tell me "The stars shine for you."It makes me feel better every time.Mostly because all the time I feel completely cruddy every day.Everest should come with me on my trip to find out who I am but I know that he never likes to leave home and neither do I but I'm gonna do it anyway.First I'm gonna get his happy level up by taking to the waterfront starbucks.Everest always had loved to go to starbucks all the time.I run back up the stairs slam my door and think after that I open Everest's door and I find him drawing while Alexis sits over there in rage."Ohh hey Stone come in!" Everest calls.I walk into the room and quietly ask Everest if he wants to go to starbucks.To my surprise he said yes.At the docks we watch the beautiful Miami sky and I say "Umm Everest I need to go somewhere but I think I have to go alone" "Alone? Where to?" "I don't know but the thing is I don't have to know I can go where ever my heart will take me." I'll be back but I don't know when" I hug Everest and then I ran across the beach past Everest turn a corner and I find myself at home.I pack up my stuff and wait.After a while I heard banging at the door,I thought it was Everest but I wasn't.They had guns and other weapons I decided to run.I grab my stuff and I run as far as I can and stop and the edge of the freeway I see butterflies.