Whats to love?

I'm Stone,a pathetic lonely 11 year old girl.i live with my brother Everest in this huge house.My father died in the water,I don't really know how.My mom died 1 year ago I think."Stone!"My brother yells,"get down here!"He yells even louder."What do want now Everest!"I yell 3 stories down the house all the way to the 1st floor.Everest always told me that our parents loved me,but what's to love?A girl that gets B-'s in school,a girl who lives with her older brother or a girl who wears ripped up shorts and one of Everest's old T-shirts?Everest says that I'm special,but I'm not I am a average girl who lives in a huge house on the beach in Florida."Hey Everest"I say while I run down the million stairs to get to the bottom floor."Yeah" Everest said back,"Can you tell me more about Mom and Dad?"I ask "What's more to know Stone?"Everest says.(Someone rings the doorbell). "I'll get it." I say.This little girl selling cookies,Immediately Everest charges over and orders every cookie that little girl has she left with $80!The second we sit on the couch the doorbell rings again.I went and got the door I open the door and it was Everest's Girlfriend Alexis.I roll my eyes and let her in.Alexis is probably the meanest 21 year old girl in the world,she hates my guts like everybody else in my life except Everest.I run up the million stairs to my room and think...what am I worth?Why am I here?Am I supposed to be here?God put me on earth some reason and I'm gonna find out why...