Chapter 9

The perish of a parent, the down fall of a loved one, the loaning loss of a friend. All in which I am. A grieving teenage in the cloud of sadness from her dead beat father. For one day it can be a storm that passes on and off, leaving a mess of Wallows to clean up, or the calming before it all; that shakes and  shatters a beautiful summer day. U can't wrap your head around the fact that the sun shines another day somewhere else but here, yet u long for that sun to hit your skin, in hopes of feeling something else but the grift of  this parent.

U lost a part to u, but wonder if  u yourself were a part to him in his last breathing moments. Where u on his Mind? Was he wondering about all the things he was gonna miss out in the long run? Or the fact for 3 years straight he missed out on so much?

He was a part of u, weather he felt the same or not.

Out of the years of being defined as the girl with "one parent" and looking back on happy summer memories, this man that no longer stands by my side has shown me one thing. The self image I want myself to be. A frame work of what I want myself to look up too. If this all means to change the masking work of my broken clock work heart then so be. He needs to know in his sleeping unwoken presents that the girl beneath him is his fathers daughter.

So shall this cloud live another day, or shall it just pass away.
Pass away on to another.
Living them helpless of the hands of another, hoping to get answers from the bird of a feather.
So shall the questions wait another day, in hopes the man above can find another prey.
Leaving them to unbroken, yet strong in the end, all is a test to even judge the best.
The best in which we all are and can be.
For it's your choice to let go or let the cloud of sadness consume until you, are nothing more then what u used to be.
Nothin more then a lifeless body ready to leave.
For he, and the man above would never want to see, for the hurting to give up far to easily.
So live and fight another day, see another light and don't look away.
Fight through till the end, and put up a fight, never look down and always choice right.
May we speak again my friend
4~28~19