Chapter One

I know there were millions of guys that are addicted to the Star of Amityville Horror, Let Me in, 500 Days of Summer, Kick Ass 1 & 2, Hick, Carrie and If I Stay and many more(just to stop enumerating). Yes! she's on your mind fellas and she was Chloe Grace Moretz. This was just my fanfic story about how a normal guy meet a superstar and I hope you guys love it so if there's some questions or violent reactions when you read it further please tell me.

So lets get this business started....

   I'm Pierre, I came from a not so perfect family but I truly loved them. I have my father who was always busy to his job as a construction consultant at Georgia and a mother who was busy taking care of Max, my cute little brother. His face was just like a pinkish squishy marshmallow so I used to pinch it until it turns red(how brutal I am.. no I can't help myself man!) then my mom will slap me on my shoulder(that was fun right?)

       I also have a sister which was 2 years older than me, Dane(which always annoys me a lot, she's a die hard fan of ... what band is it? Whatever).

       Mom and dad both love classic songs, mostly Engelbert and The Beatles. Every dinner, when Dad put the cd in the player both of them started to sing along, even Dane, except me which makes me annoying for them, by the way I find them annoying too 'cause I love Rock music I prefer Boys Like Girls, Linkin Park, Simple Plan, My Chemical Romance and FM Static.

   All in all, my family rocks but my life's sucks!(from Kick A** 2) For me, I feel like I'm an outcast in my family(just because I love rock music? Haha! Anyway. Let's stop this drama).

    I used to sleep with an earphone music playing in my ear, cause I'm afraid that the bugs will enter to my ear and eat my tiny brain(sounds strange right? but it's true). That bug incident during my childhood made this kind of habit. And as I slept, after one hour, I felt something strange on my body and I wake up. I was in a nightstreet, my vision in left and right was blur but I clearly identify what I see.

    And then I saw girl and unknown man, the girl was about my age, a teenager. I thought she was scared and I guess her face was familiar to me I guess I saw her once or twice or even more. Her silky blonde hair, her olive green eyes, her pink lips and her angelic face, my eyes widened and my heart raced. Dude! She was Chloe Grace Moretz! The lady of my life! And she was about to put in a van! SHE WAS BEING KIDNAPPED! I have to do something! I quickly grab my motorcycle(but why on earth this motorcycle is in my side on the first place? It does'nt matter I want to save Chloe!) then I drive it through the criminal like a scene in Kick A**.

     I ran fast through Chloe and then I said,"Are you alright?", she did'nt replied instead she kissed me on my lips(definitely my first kiss!) that makes me more handsome like a superhero and she jumped on my motorcycle and she grab my back with nothing to say and I guess she wants to go home.

     As I sliced the road to her wayback home, I talk and talk to her like a toddler but no words coming out from her mouth"Why this beautiful girl isn't talking to me? We're about to travel the whole planet and she didn't even say a word about my heroism?" My desperate question, pops out of my mind. It's true that we've been traveling in a blur area for I think it was a month. But it's okay as long as she was right here behind me(but she's not talking!!).

     I notice the road was becoming blurred, really blurred. "Oh, f***!! ", I just realize I was dreaming. "Please don't wake me up... please... please it was the first time that we've been together", I said to my self as I drive infinitely. Then everything went blank.

   (Kring!!!.. Kring!!!... Kring!!!..) an alarm on my phone with a devastating vibration on my desk.

     "Just 5 minutes". I said to my self as I sleep again hoping to dream again with Chloe until I realize that it's "8:45am" and it's my first day of senior high school. "WTF!!" I always do this on every first days of school whenever I wake up late.

    I ran through the bathroom(grab a toothpaste, grab a soap... wtf!!! Not soap!! Grab a toothbrush... wtf!!!) take a shower after 2 minutes.

    Then as I go to my narrow wardrobe I used to view the picture of my dream girl Chloe Grace at my bulletin board 'cause it always make me calm(not this time stupid boy you're goin' to be late). As i make my self well groomed(not really til the end of school year) for senior high, I held down to the stairs and eat my breakfast with my mother and my lil brother. Then after that, I carry the motorcycle which my father gave me on my 17th birthday(and the motorcycle that I didn't know why it's on my dream and hit the criminal).

    As I roamed the streets through the school I felt the wind like it wants to push me back to my bed and sleep again, but i said to myself that "i will fight! I will fight my dizziness."

   Then, I reached the school. My school is just normal for me. A bunch of geeks, machos, emos, varsities, druglords and of course bitches. "Where's my genre?", I said to my self as I parked my motorcycle at the parking lot and ran to the room.

   As I ran through the room, there's this another girl also running right in front of me. Her hair was blonde she wears a  glass, a typical t-shirt for women a black skinny jeans and blue converse, a really simple outfit.

   "Good Morning Ma'am", we synchronizely greet the teacher like we have a practice last night. "Good morning, find your seats back there!!",  the mad math teacher replied. So I figured out why the hallways through this room seem so silent.

   "So we got the same room I guess?" I said to the girl silently without looking. And as we both having our seats, I saw her face, it was beautiful, even though she wears a geeky glass. I suddenly remember a girl, my dreamgirl, the girl on my bulletin board, my wallpaper, the lady of my life. "Oh my God! She's Chloe Grace! You must be kiddin' me!", I said to myself. "Yeah, I guess we got the same room", she replied.

  "Yeah", I replied, trying hard not to be starstrucked.

  Thanks for reading :) I hope you guys love it. I will update soon.... sorry for the short chapter.. :)