Chapter 1

Here you go with the first chapter.

After Weekend ka Vaar and Salman Khan tells then he will meet them next week,he even informs its family week task.After he leaves,all the house mates are excited to  meet their family and they think who might come to visit them.

Day- 82

Time:11:30PM

After salman leaves,everyone will have their dinner and will move to there beds.

Bedroom:

Kishwer:So,niti whose gonna come to meet you?

Niti:I have no idea.It might be mom or dad.Adi di can also come as its December.So lets see.Whose gonna come for you?Suyyash is here only know*wink*

Kishwer:Hahaha..My mom’s gonna visit and for him his sister.

Niti:Acha okay.Who might come for you all?

She addresses everyone in the room

Pri:For me it is maa

Srishty:Manish is gonna come.

Dipika:Shoaib will come.

Prince:Mumma will come.

Niti:That’s good.Chalo,I am sleepy.Good night.

Everyone:Good night.

Day-83

Time-11 am

BB:Store room main ek chitti hain.Bigg Boss chahte hain ki,prince uss chitti ko sabke saamne padhe.

Prince goes and takes the letter and all sit in living room.

Prince:Bigg boss luxury budget saup rahe hain.Uska naam hain “Remote Control”.Is kaary ke chalte app sabi ko Bigg Boss dwara ek remote control se control kiya jayega.Aapko Bigg Boss alag alag aadesh diye jaayengey.Is kaary ko saphalta pura karne ke liye aadeshein ko maankar inhe poora karke dikhana hoga.Good Luck Bigg Boss.

Dipika:Families are gonna come.Yipee…

Time-1:00 PM

BB:Sabi gharwale pause.

And then everyone stops whatever work they are doing.

SuKish are hugging each other.Dipika will be cooking.Prince will be in gym.Srishty and Niti will be in washroom,cleaning them.Priyank will be dish washing. After sometime,

BB:Sabi gharwale release.

Then everyone continues their works.Like this for sometime Bigg Boss plays with them.

Time-2:30 PM

BB:sabi gharwale freeze.

When they are freezed,from the confession room there enters Prince mother.She first goes to prince and hugs him and kisses on his cheek.

Pmom:Tum bahut acha kar raho hon.I love you and I love your bond with everyone especially with niti.Pyaari bachi hain wo,dhyaan rakhna uska ghar main.Thik hain?*Prince nods his head*

She the goes to Niti and says “you look pretty in real than on tv.I love you  with prince.Since he has no sisters,he considers you as his sister and he means it.Be happy and meet me outside after you come out.Okay?”.Niti nods and Prince mom meets everyone and says something to the.

BB:Prince release.

After this command from BB,he runs and hugs his mom.They have an family moment and she leaves after BB command.

Time-3:00 PM

After she leaves,everyone jump on prince and they all fall down.After all are composed,everyone notices tears in Niti’s eyes.All rush to her and ask her reason to which she says

Niti:Ghar yaad aagayi.

Prince:Its okay.Mera mumma tera haina?(To which Niti nods)Toh,you met your mom.Phir yeh mote mote aasun kyun?Stop crying.

Niti(cutely):okay.

Dipika:yeh lo,PaNi piyo.

For that she blushes and everyone hootes.She runs from there to garden area for which everyone laughs and leaves the matter.

That's it for today.I hope you guys enjoyed. Please give a review.
Thank you.