Chapter 2

Hey Guys,here is the second part!!

Day-83

Time-5:20 PM

Everyone will be in living room and the BB says "freeze",to which all are freezed.

From store room  enters Manish,srishty fiance and hugs her tightly.She then cries seeing him for which he kisses on her forehead and cheek.Everyone go aww on the couple.He then meets everyone and leaves after sometime.

Srishty will be very happy and everyone will be happy for her.

Day-83

Time-7:30 PM

After every house mate is freezed,from the main door enters Divya Agarwal Priyank's ex.

Priyank is sitting on the couch when Divya enters the house.she kneels down in front of him and asks him, "Remember me?"

She continues,"just here to tell you,you are not this priyank.Bahut hurt kiya hain tune bahut sare ladkiyon ko,including me.Jitna kamaya,bahut nuksan ho gaya hain.Bahut ladi tumhare liye.Abhi bhi time hai.Make it up.

She also tell him to play for himself,"you don't need anyone,you are enough for yourself" she says.

Priyank breaks into tears after listening to her.Divya wipes his tears and tell him that she has come to scold him,but her heart melted after seeing him.Then she kisses him on his cheek and leave through the main door.When only he was released,he runs to the main door shouting "D" again and again crying.When everyone was released,they rush to him and consoles him.He the leaves and goes to washroom and cries there.No one disturbed him and gives him some space.

BB:Isi se aaj ke avadi  ab samapth hogi.

Day-83

Time-10:45 PM

Throughout dinner priyank was silent and everyone pities him.He then goes to his bed and sleeps.

Everyone moves to their bed and sleep.

Day-84

Time-8:00 PM

Lights were switched on with 'chalti hai kya nau se barah' playing in the background.Everyone wakes up,but our Niti runs to garden area and dances madly as this is her favourite song.Everyone adores her and starts their daily chores.

Day-84

Time-11:15 AM

BB:sabi gharwalwe freeze.

When everyone freezes,from main door,Rizwana merchant(kishwer mom) and Shruthi Rai(suyyash sister) make entry and lead to the kitchen.  

They met SuKish respectively and even the house mates.They enjoyed when they were in house and left after BB command through main door.

Day-84

Time-2:00 PM

Everyone completed their lunch and were chilling out.Only dipika and niti were left whose families didn't come yet.Niti was very excited as she didn't stay these many days without talking to them.Then they suddenly hear shayari through speakers in hose

"kabhi ehsaas,kabhi aakhon ki nami

Kabhi hotoan ki muskurat bankar humesha mere saath hon

Tumse dur rehkar yeh jaana hain ki tum mere liye kya hon

Zyada to nahi pata,par mere jeene ka wajah tum ho

Tumse dur rehna mushkil sa laag raha hain,aur main kuch nahi kar para

Roounga toh koun chup karega?yeh sochke main roh bhi nahi paraha"

Dipika was just crying and telling him to come fast and meet her.Then they hear "Freeze" from Bigg Boss,and they all are freezed.

Then through confession room there enters Shoaib Ibrahim,Dipika's husband.He just runs and hugs her tightly,while she was just crying.He just hugged her more tightly and was consoling her.

He broke the hug,then kissed her on her forehead and hugged her again.He then says,"I'm proud of you.Kya kar diya aapne."

Dipika:(laugh)Aap thik hon?Ghar main sab thik hain?Ammi,abbu kaise hain?

Shaoib:Shaanth ho ja.Sab thik hain.Bus jeet kar aao.Okay?(Dipika nods)

Meanwhile every housemate adores them and niti has slight tears,but she wipes them before anyone notices her.Shoaib after sometime goes to niti,hugs her and says

Shaoib:Aap dikhne main,ithne chotu sa hain,par aapme itni energy kaise?

To which niti glares him and says with her gritted teeth,"I am not short,bus aap log jyada lambe hain".Everyone laughs on her to which she poutes.Shoaib hugs her tightly and they hear BB voice that dipika is released.She comes running to shoaib and hugs,while he lifts her off the ground and hugs her even more tightly.

After sometime everyone are released and they chat with shoaib and then he leaves the house through main door.Dipika was very happy and it seen on her face.

Well to be honest Priyank and shoaib scenes are real.I mean Priyank scene happened in BB11 and shoaib in BB12.

Do vote and comment.

Ok.Thanks.Bye