Chapter 2

8:00am
Caiti was at school and having math class (that the only one I know ) and she was with this guy she calls him the "guy best friend" and Cole has friend with became Caiti's guy friend she definitely had the ratio of 98:2 like that cause when she was in Florida she only had girl friends and they did something horrible to her they know she was going to and they betrayed her she was so young and naive and she felt so awful but she wants to start a new start in life and now the whole boys are her friend and only the cheer girls befriend her and the other girls are so jealous and rude to her but she doesn't give a fuck she literally wears shorts and a oversized hoodie and fils her school videos which are always popular and films her friends and family and it's just a perfect life.
24 APRIL, 2019
Caiti hit 100,000 subscribers it was the best feeling in a long time oh I forgot to tell you Caiti and Cole are dating and she got a new MacBook Pro and a Canon g7x mark ii things are just going well for her so let's get back to the celebration so the boyfriend Cole and the friends planned a 100k celebration for her and her neighbor Matt who didn't get along with Cole but all of a sudden they talk and the before day she hits 100k it was late in the evening and Cole and her had an argument and her friends were face timing her and they were hiding something Caiti was so angry and frustrated.
The next morning
She hit 100k and she went to school came back and Matt called her to come to her house in like 2 hours and something told her to get ready so she wore some denim shorts and yellow cropped to and did her makeup like this;

The next morningShe hit 100k and she went to school came back and Matt called her to come to her house in like 2 hours and something told her to get ready so she wore some denim shorts and yellow cropped to and did her makeup like this;

And since he is a senior he has a car and came to pick her up
The next chapter will talk about the party :)