Chapter 3

JAKE's pov

It has been two days and she must be thinking why I am staring. Well, I love to do that! Crise is different. She is not like other girls who throw themselves on me for my looks or popularity. She doesn't even care about boys and I have no idea why!

Anyhow Crise is beautiful the way she is, she exactly looks like her. Since the first time I saw Crise in high school I have always wanted her to be mine, but guess I never got a chance. Maybe I didn't look for a chance. Hanging out with sluts fucking them up was much good for me as a boy damn! But guess it's time I walk up for my love. Well LOVE?? Is that what she is?

I just hope Crise takes me specially, it's not that I'm going to tell her all my thoughts in one date. I need it slow with her. I need it all right with her. She is not that one night girl. She is SPECIAL.!!!

It's today. Tonight! I still have no idea what she likes! Like hell I'm thinking about this. Andrew. Yeah! He's her best friend! Well they too close to each other I get even jealous sometimes. Princess. Andrew's princess! Well that get on my nerves. Just then my phone blows up!

Man I won! $20 ready huh?? There comes his message!

Yeah got it man! But m still not up with an idea!

We'll handle it bro :) was that a mock or something?? Andrew fucking is not helping me out!!!

But guess I'm too genius for it!
---------------------------------------------:)----------------------------------------

CRISE

It's now nearly evening! Well I know it's noon. Ok it's going to be noon! But like fuck I feel the second hand is moving too fast today. It have been two hours me being locked in my room. Do you wonder for what???

Today's Saturday night and I have NOTHING to wear! All clothes in my closet are over my bedroom and I must say Marinda is going to have a hard time cleaning the mess! My jumpers, jeans, hoodies, tops, bras and dresses, everything is scattered! And the only few things I found is two gown dresses and a PINK dress that looks good for a date!

Well I know you must be thinking what I do with the gowns! My dad is a hell rich man and my mom left me when I was like four saying she is tired with this life. So, for dad's parties I have to be his companion. And think I have to wear all that sort of girly dresses. Backless, open sides, short fronts , one leg revealing and all those sorts I have to wear and this pink dress is the only thing I have new. It seems fitting to my body perfectly revealing the shape reaching above my knees covering a very small part of my thigh.its had white lace long sleeves and the material was of glittering white on baby pink.

I tried the dress on and stood in front of the mirror. Well I look different but odd! Just then there was a knock on my room door. Dad is not at home so I believe it's Marinda.

"Ma'am, there is a gift for you. I kept it on the couch madam, please can you go and take a look at it? And your looking beautiful in that dress, sir is gonna love you like that!" Marinda said as I opened the door. A gift! Who will gift anything?

I came down the stairs wondering what it was. Well! For my shock, it was beautiful. I mean the wrapping. The wrapping was good then what the gift could be. My heart thumbing I went for the gift.

I took the beautiful red coloured wrapped gift observing it. Then my fingers came across something like a small chit pasted on the bottom of the gift.

'I don't know what you like, but hope you will like this. Wear it tonight, love' that didn't take me second to realize who sent it, but I don't know why he sent it. Am I not a one night stand for him like other girls?

I unwrapped the gift for tonight carelessly tearing the wrap. "It's beautiful ma'am" Marinda said as I took the glittering real black dress out of the box. I pressed the dress on my body to see how it look on me. For my shock it was a sleeveLESS dress. How can I wear that???

I never wore a sleeve less one with my dad to a party then why would I wear it tonight? I didn't know how I was going to look but giving a try wasn't worthless. After all it's Jake!!!

.............................

The time passed unknowingly and it was six thirty when I got into the shower. A cold bath can relax your mind damn!

Fifteen minutes later I got out of the bathroom wrapping my towel and saw that Marinda had already made the stuff ready. Marinda is a young lady with a beautiful mind and skills. She gets me ready for all of dad's parties cox I really don't know those girly stuffs.

My sleeveless black dress was kept well on the bed while Marinda did my my makeup."Marinda?" I asked my maid
"Yes madam" I don't remember how many times I told her not to call me madam, still as beautiful as she is her actions are too."should I wear that dress?" I'm still not on a conclusion. I'm going out with no ordinary guy. It's my very First date with the worst Jerk at school..what if he rapes me? What if he tries to .... Damn damn damn....I'm going out of my mind.
"Why not ma'm? It's gorgeously beautiful. I wouldn't have refused if I were you." Marinda responded with a wishing look on her face. "Just insecure" I replied.

When she was done I looked into the mirror. Her makeup is as perfect as always but tonight something was different, maybe it was a little simple? Well, I don't know these makeup stuff like other girls.

I stood up from my dressing chair and turned towards the bed to pick up my dress which I was supposed to wear. It was glittering beautifully. Suddenly, my room door opened. Andrew. Of course there is no one else who would open the door like a coming storm. Thank god I was in my towel this time.

Marinda went out with the entry of my best friend." Why do you always do that?"I asked my best friend with a fake anger. "She got scared, didint she?"he said turning his head towards the door with a smirk as Marinda exited ignoring my question. Then only I saw the red coloured wrapped gift in my best friends hand.

"What's that?" I asked snatching the red parcel from Andrew. "It's for you, open it"
I unwrapped the red wrapping and opened the box.

"Wow, it's beautiful" I was mesmerized to see the beautiful blood red dress which was now in my hand. It had a red long lace sleeve and wasn't body fitting with a short skirt style from the waist. "But why such a sudden gift?" Andrew rarely has his pocket money to buy food then a dress? I asked him with a question mark expression on my face holding the beautiful dress.

"Wear it tonight. For your date with Jake." Wooops. My jaw nearly fell down on the ground as it opened wide.. Wear it
TONIGHT? On the date? Then what about the black dress?