My OCD story

When I was young...I had no bad thoughts no worries no nightmares...I was happy...I was free...but then all of a sudden at the age of 9 it was like I had just been kidnapped and locked inside of a dark broken box full of terror, hate, fear and loneliness! It was like I had no possible way to breathe unless I did what those thoughts were telling me to do. It started with having to check the doors were locked at night and after a few weeks that turned into making sure every single door was locked making sure no candles were lit making sure every cable was turned off making sure all the windows were shut. It only got worse from there it then turned into making sure everything in the house that could cause death was either hidden or turned off! Eventually I started this whole entire routine, I would check everything was turned off/locked then I would say to my mum "are you sure nothing bad will happen no fires will start, no one will break in, no one will die, no one will kill me and everything is definitely locked and turned off?" She would always say "yes I'm sure" and I would say "you promise you wouldn't lie?" And she'd say "I promise" then I'd wash my hand and lay in bed but then If I had any thoughts or I accidentally touched my hair or arms or legs I would have to go back and wash my hands again and that would continue for about an hour until I had enough and started crying and screaming and kicking walls and breaking things my mum would always be annoyed she would try to stop me but I was impossible to stop I just ended up getting violent and aggressive I would punch holes through my walls smash plates kick chairs and throw objects across my rooms. That continued for months I wouldn't go a day without having a mental breakdown at 1:00 am. Eventually I stopped most the fighting I stopped checking everything 50 times and I thought I was getting better... I guess I was wrong because then I ended up getting another form of OCD I couldn't touch ANYTHING in the house without washing my hands. That all just got worse each day. On a good day I would wash my hands at least 58 times a day and on a complete horrible day it would honestly be about 116 times a day. I hated it so much I didn't want to keep scrubbing my hands but I couldn't stop no matter what I did. I would have at least 3-5 showers a day all lasting about an hour. The water bills were over 1000$ and most of it was because of me. My mum would sometimes have to turn the water pipes off so I would stop but I would then just get a water bottle from the fridge and use that water. I was a fucked up mess. I got to the point we're my hands where bleeding constantly and completely split apart eventually I was put on medication when I was 11 I also had a nighttime pill to help me sleep. I started with 15g of my medication and it was being slowly increased. to this day I still suffer my OCD I am a lot better but definitely not recovered I still wash my hands a lot and check things, I, still on my medication I'm now taking 200g and I was taking off my sleeping meds and recently I was given more meds for other issues. I don't know how long it will take 'till I'm completely better but I hope it will be soon...