chapter 15

-; truly, madly, deeply
i am
foolishly, completely falling
~
truly, madly, crazy, deeply
in love with you
› truly, madly, deeply - one direction • take me home
-

lily knocked on the door to remus's apartment, hoping to surprise him after what he had gone through.

however, lily did not know that at that moment, remus was visiting his mother.

sirius and peter were at the grocery store (sirius could not be trusted), therefore, the one and only james potter was at home.

possibly half naked idk lol ;)

a sleepy james potter with messier than messy hair opened the door.

-
both james's and lily's face turned red at the sight of each other.

the only things in her head were james potter in front of her, looking kinda shmexy (lol) and the fact that she was dating another guy.

"sorry, i thought you were sirius and peter... uhh, lily right? a friend of remus?" james rubbed the back of his neck.

"i- uh- yeah." lily stuttered a response.

"okay, uh, i'll let remus know. you could chill in his bedroom until he comes back. second floor to the right." james explained.

"oh, thanks but dont tell him, its supposed to be a surprise." she managed to mutter without getting flustered.

"oh, okay." james responded and sat on the couch and quickly putting on the nearest t-shirt he could find.

-

a/n: sorry short chapter a-freaking-gain. hope u guys liked it anyways. :)

oh yeah i literally posted twice today.

29/04/19
d x