Judgmental Father

Back at Farrokh's house I met his mother, Jer and his father, Bomi. They seem so lovely! I also met Kashmira, I get along well with her. His house was so lovely, lots of little antiques and decorations. He called the number in the newspaper and spoke to the person on the other end of the line. Once he finished speaking and put the phone down he turned to me with a big smile. "We can look round the apartment later this week!" "Thats so great Farrokh! What day are you free to go and look around?" You spoke cheerily. "How about Wednesday?" "Sounds good! Anyway, I have to get home soon, it's late." "Would you like me to walk back with you?" He said quietly. "Only if it isn't too much trouble." I grinned. "Okay, bye mama, goodbye papa, bye Kash!" He shouted through the house as we were leaving.

It wasn't quite dark yet but it was past sunset, me and Farrokh were heading towards my house, over the bridge, through the meadow and back to my road. "Thanks for walking with me, Farrokh." "It's alright, my pleasure." "Okay, goodnight Farrokh." "Goodnight y/n." And with that I walked into my house. "Where have you been for so long?!" My father was close up to my face that I could smell the cough sweets on his breath. "I'm sorry! I met a boy and we went back to his house and called a number we saw in the newspaper!" He backed his face away slowly and was silent for a few moments. He opened his mouth slightly and didn't say anything, a confused look spread over his face. "What number? Who is the boy?" he asked in barely a whisper. I stayed silent for a few seconds. "The number is for an flat in Kensington. And the boy is Farrokh, he's my friend." My father wasn't all excepting of other cultures, religions or anybody different for that matter. "Is 'Farrokh' from England?" "I don't think so, but why does that matter?" He stared at me in disbelief, but I was going to stand my ground on this one, Farrokh was my friend and I don't care where he's from. "How could you? I've told you about befriending people like him." "Well luckily I won't have to hear your awful remarks for much longer!" You went up the carpeted staircase and looked at the small china plates as I went. I went into my room, there was a copper and brown striped and floral pattern on my walls, a red telephone on a round table by my bed. I took a seat on the side of my bed and stared blankly at my floor. I shuffled onto my bed and laid down without changing into my nightwear, it was only minutes before I was asleep.

Hey lovelies! How do you like the story so far? ♥️