Meeting Farrokh

It was summer of 1968 and you were wandering to the shop to pick up a newspaper. The warm sun glaring down on your light skin. You had a stripy short-sleeved shirt on and a grey skirt with a tiny yellow floral pattern. Once you reached the little shop you went to buy the new newspaper, but just as you went to take it a man picked it up a second before you did. "Oh, I'm sorry, were you about to get that?" The man spoke with a lovely voice. "Um.. yes but it doesn't matter, you can have it."
"Perhaps we could read it together? My name is Farrokh Bulsara, nice to meet you." He held out a hand and you shook it.
"Y/n y/l/n. And sure we can read it together."
He gave you a lovely smile and turned to pay for the newspaper. As he was paying you were thinking about his dark eyes, his lovely smile and his fluffy hair. You walked out of the shop together and went to a stone bridge over a river. You took a seat next to him and opened the first page, it read 'small apartment for sale!'. "I might look into this, I need a place to stay," Farrokh stated, "I don't think I have enough money though." "Well it's just a thought," you continued, "but maybe we could rent it together?" He gave you a confused look at first, but turned into a soft smile. "Only if you want to." He replied. "Well, where exactly is this?" You asked. Both you and Farrokh looked back at the newspaper to look at the location, 'Kensington'. "That's not too far, my parents shouldn't mind as it isn't too far of a walk." "That's great! Would you like to go back to mine to call the number on here?" "Okay," you smiled, "let's do it!"

How is this so far guys!? ❤️❤️