Chapter III (Greyson)

Greyson's POV

"Hey Greyson remember when I called you a broken crayon," Ostyn asked.

That brought me out of my argument with Maysen. We were arguing about whether water is wet. I kept telling him that "wet" doesn't exist to me. I told him, "we made it up to describe something that has been in contact with a liquid or aqueous substance."

I remember when I first met Ostyn. He came up to me and told me I "was a broken crayon." I would've been upset if the "insult" made sense to me, but it didn't. So instead, when he told me that, I just started cracking up. That's when I noticed Maysen was by his side. I didn't know what to think of the comment Ostyn made. Ostyn just simply looked agitated, once I was done laughing. He asked me why I had laughed, and not cried, or try to fight him. So I told him that what he said didn't make sense to me. He then explained to me that "broken crayons suck because they are small and hard to colour with." I had no reaction to what he said, I was just like "Oh." After he explained, I asked Maysen who was this guy and Maysen didn't know his name either. Maysen explained that he was sad that I was hanging out with Coltyn instead and that he was by the swing set. He said that was when Ostyn came and talked to him. So I asked him what his name was and it turned out to be Ostyn.

"Yeah, I remember Ostyn that's the day Maysen and I met you."

Hey guys what did you guys think of this mini POV of Greyson.

Thanks for reading my story hope you guys have a wonderful day. What do you guys think of Greyson? Do you think he was right in the argument about "if water is wet?"

Sorry this chapter was kind of short, but I kept my promise of adding multiple chapters at a time when a chapter is short.

Which POV do you guys like so far: Quyn's, Ostyn's, or Greyson's?

Please comment which part of the chapter you guys liked best.

Have a terrific day and thanks again for reading my story :)