Chapter I (50 Days Before)

Quyn's POV

Salutations, my name is Quyn and I am a girl, who is a senior, and seventeen years old. All throughout my life I've been friends with Ostyn. Ostyn is well known, unlike me, but he's honestly my best guy friend. Freshman year I made a new friend named Rily. She was really quiet and so was I, but slowly I became more open. Rily is my other closest friend even though I've only known her for so long. Coltyn, Maysen, and Greyson are Ostyn's friends. Maysen and Greyson are identical twins, but I've always been able to tell them apart. As time progressed I was able to call them my friends as well. I've known them since elementary, but I became close to them because of Ostyn. Amelya has been Greyson's girlfriend for a little over two years now and they haven't really had any problems. So that's how Rily and I met her. This is our last year of highschool together and we all are going to different places after we graduate. Some of us are going to university, some taking a year off, and some still undecided. We only have fifty days before we officially graduate high school. Since we only have fifty days left Rily, Ostyn, and I came up with a grand plan we will discuss with the group at lunch.

Hey Guys this is my first story and a lot of it will be inspired by my closest friends Edwin and Brenda, but also remember that this is fiction and a lot of it didn't really happen. Hope you guys liked this mini chapter. Dont worry the next chapters will for sure be a whole lot longer or I'll upload a a couple of chapters at a time. I plan to change POV in each chapter so yes I might break a single day up into three chapters depending on how many POVs I write. If you guys have any questions comment in the chapters and I'll do my best to answer them on here. (BTW this is Jennifer and this is a shared account between Edwin and Brenda who will decide if they want to write a book as well!)

Thanks for reading, hope you guys have a great day! :)