Chapter Three

Meg was making herself a sandwich. Her parents weren't home, and neither was Jenna. She had the whole house to herself. Finally, she thought to herself. The doorbell rang throughout the house. It sounded dark. She put down her sandwich and went to the door. She opened it. On the floor was a letter and a plastic bag next to it. The bag was on fire. And the letter said; hope you enjoy our present! More to come... xoxo

The next day at school, a picture was circulating around the school.

"Did you see the picture?"

"Oh my god.."

Then finally someone showed her in lunch.

"Nice picture."

"What?"

"Your picture!"

What are you talking about?"

"Here." He passed her his phone. The photo showed her reading the letter with a disgusted look on her face. She looked at the photo in shock. Meg handed him the phone and walked away. More like ran away. Faster than she's ever ran before. She pushed,shoved, and slapped people out of the way. Why is this happening? There were tears in her eyes. Everyone was looking at her.

"WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT! LEAVE ME ALONE!"

Meg ran into the nearest room and closed the door. She sobbed.

Lucy:

Lucy walked into the bathroom and went to the mirror. She heard a sniffle. She went to the stall and knocked on the door.

"Are you okay?"

"Go away," the girl replied.

It was Meg.

"No problem, bitch."

The stall door opened and Meg was standing there teary-eyed.

"What did you call me?"

"You know what I called you." Lucy smirked. Then all of a sudden Meg was on top of Lucy hitting her. Lucy slapped her in the face. Meg fell. Lucy got up and grabbed Meg's hair. She then punched her in the face. Over and over again, until she could feel bleed on her knuckles.

"Stop, please." Meg pleaded.

"Maybe you shouldn't have hit me." Lucy slapped her one more time, let go of her hair, then walked out of the bathroom.