Chapter 5

AN: HEY GUYS IT'S BEEN A WHILE I'VE HAD A LOT OF CRAP HAPPEN IN MY LIFE SUDDENLY SO I WAS RECOVERING AND WORKING ON FINISHING HIGH SCHOOL I LOVE YOU ALL THIS WILL HOPEFULLY BE PUBLISH ASAP THIS BOOK IS NOT ABANDONED DO NOT STEAL MY BOOK YOU WANT MY IDEAS ASK FOR MY APPROVAL.

Clarkes POV: the guard were marching me through the gates though I had a bag over my head so I couldn't hear anything besides the guards. I cursed myself for not being careful enough.

MOVE AWAY FROM THE GATES!!! a guard yelled I SAID MOVE AWAY FROM THE GATES!!! I heard screaming and then nothing then suddenly we were moving again inside the gates.

I could hear various people some chattering, and some yelling and fighting. Suddenly the horses stopped and I was taken off the horse roughly with my hands tied and the bag still over my head I couldn't see anything.

We were walking from what felt like forever then were lead through another pair of doors then stopped and the bag that was put over my head was roughly pulled off. Then in less then a second a guard kicked me in the shins hard making me fall to my knees. KNEEL TO QUEEN NIA SOLE HEIR AND QUEEN OF AZGEDA!! a guard boomed.

the queen looked at me tapping her fingers on her throne in a somewhat rhythm. So Nia spoke you are the one who striked down not only a mere of my men but our enemy the pauna!!! Nia exclaimed.

You could be a great asset to me you could become my greatest warrior and assassin tell me what is your name?

I looked up Clarke my names is Clarke, the Queen made a sinister smile tell me Clarke how you came to be here? she empathised by spreading her hands everywhere

I looked at her striaght in the eye I came from the shy where I was born we lived in a place called the ark where they had these things on the ark called thrusters that kept us in orbit around the earth in the ark we had oxygen that made us to be able to breathe. in the ark was where I was born. The ark was split among factions the poorest group where people couldn't get alot. the middle where people had some money and lived okay and then the highest was people who were part of the council where I lived.

then I expect you had a happy childhood getting everything you wanted? the queen sneered. I looked down at the ground actually no my queen my life was quite hard after I turned eight my father found soemthing out about me that made me stand out from everyone from the ark my blood was different then among the others. thw queen suddenly rose from her throne DIFFERENT HOW?!! I hesitated my blood was different by it's traits and color and if I remember correctly they called us-

Natblida! queen Nia gasped how is that possible no skyperson should have natblida blood unless one of your parents were grounders but still it is ver rare to find a natblida. I looked down my mother died giving birth to be and her blood was the exact the same color. Nia walked closer to me grasping my chin firmly and forcing me to look in to her eyes. tell me Child what was your mothers name? Clarke hesitated could she really tell these people? THIS QUEEN?!! well it's not like she had a choice it was either to tell them or die. her name was Luna the queen took a step back shocked I was told she died, Clarke shook her head no she didn't die she came with everyone when on the ark she wanted me to have a chance of living.

Queen Nia looked at Clarke that is quite a story Clarke kom Trikru I can call you that right? Clarke nodded yes I much prefer my peoples name then where I grew up the people on the ark grew to resent me. they called me numerous names each day passing by my cell monster, liar, filth, the names went on and the people grew worse only one person respected me and it was their leaders son. he told me that he didn't blame me for who I was he said to me rather then avoud my true name I need to embrace it!! that I should be true to who I am and to be proud of who I am.

the queen smiled normally me and my people kill natblidas like you making me gasp shocked that she would do such a thing but you she continued you might be an expception. why I asked why would you let me live if you normally kill natblidas like me? the queen smiled because you could give me what I want you could give me the commanders head you could give me control you could be my greatest warrior.

I shook my head I will never do that the people in the sky may have evil in their hearts and I'm not gonna lie when I say I don't have a grudge against them becuase I do. They ruined my life they killed my first love because she was a woman, they killed my father for trying to save the ark. So yes I have a grudge against them but NEVER!! NOT ONCE will I take away someones life!!

the queen looked me with a neutral look my dear down here on earth we do what we have to do to survive we fight to breathe we kill to survive we are not peacemakers we are warriors. so mark my words dear child if you think you can create peace on earth then you are mistaken!!!!

she roughly grabbed my face forcing me to look at her face here Clarke kom trikru it's kill or be killed, she gracefully walked back to her throne you know many ages ago we heard a story of the legendary wanheda who brought death upon thousands of people one tried to challenge for her title it ended with his head on a spear facing his people. many have tried and failed to earn that title but none have been given it. sadly it is just a myth I story told to people young and old but I have forseen it my dear I have seen you CLARKE KOM TRIKRU NATBLIDA!!!! WILL BE THE ONE AND ONLY ONE TO CARRY THE TITLE OF WANHEDA!!!! THE COMMANDER OF DEATH!!! SLAYER OF THOUSANDS!!!

GUARDS BRING HER TO MY TORTURING CHAMBERS!!! the guards nodded went to started dragging me away but the last thing I heard was soon Clarke kom trikru will die and wnaheda will rise!!! be ready clarke your training begins now!!