hey guy's

Hey guys there has been a new idea for the future that I found I would love to work with I recently watched an animated dc wonder woman movie called bloodlines featuring a women called Vanessa a friend/for from Diana's past and I have thought how cool would it be if Kara was turned into Silver Swan I have a good starting idea and also because I have been trying to find some good villain to use as kara because It would be hard to feature her as a world killer or THE world killer and it would be hard to make her an evil supergirl so why make her supergirl at all? I want the story to begin after the red daughter basically Kara and her fight Kars defeats her she dies or goes into Kara and then Kara is hit with a dart putting her to sleep quickly and effectively kidnapping her to cadmus where she loses hope in Alex and the DEO and the love interest is an unknown variable for now but Lena still finds out Kara is supergirl but never got to talk to her or get her revenge as people say so she won't be portrayed as a villain but will start to understand why Kara lies to her so we'll see when this is set up but Kara will be turned from Supergirl to Silver  Swan because she wants revenge for her so called friends turning there backs on her and not looking for her you'll find out why when this story is written.