Chap 2

I woke up to a rustlingsound in the apartment

. I got up and slowly ventured to yukis room. I panic as i saw Yuki wasnt there. Panic took over my body and i sprinted to my room. Igrabbed my gun whilst i was shaking in fear. I thought about all the bad possibilities, what if TaeHyun found yuki and kidnapped him? I heard footstepsand the sound of the fridge. I opneed my door slightly, just enough for me tosee inside the large living room to through to the kitchen. A figure grabbed atin can of coke and gulped it down. I could tell now that the figure was Yuki.he finished drinking and threw the can on the floor in frustration. He received a call and i heard him say. "YES I AM COMING, CANT YOU WAIT A LITTLE!" as hewas talking he exited the apartment and slammed the door. I got goosebumps, ihave never seen yuki so agitated before. I stealthily followed him past all theshady dark alleys and through the city to this unfarmilliar garage. Yuki stomped into and screamed at none other than TaeHyun. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT" "Im proud of you my son" I gasped internally as i hid behind a crate filled with bullets. My son?! Was yuki lying to me all this time, i trusted him! I muffled my cries as tears uncontrollably flew out of my eyes. "I regret adopting that imbecile Jennie ." The wordswounded my heart. "your mother was the most ugliest hag ever. That filthy womandidn't even realize I had 2 other wifes. But you im proud off you my son, you  are going to do the missile launch and that's that." Yoonki went over to giveyuki a hug but he rejected it. "don't touch me!! Just don't harm Jennie I was shocked. He was doing this for me. Without realizing I stepped out and shouted at TaeHyun "HOW CAN YOU BE SUCH A FOUL PERSON? YUKI IS TRYING SO HARD TO HELPPEOPLE WHILST YOUR TRYING TO MURDER A WHOLE ISLAND?!" One of yoonkis mengrabbed my hair and threw me on the floor. Taehyun helped me up just to slap me harder in the face. He grabbed my wrist and got a knife ready to stab me. Without thinking I shot him three times in the heart . Taehyun threw the knife as he collapsed. It wounded my stomach. I feel to the floor and saw Taehyun ae dead and saw yuki fighting of his men. After yuki had stalled everyone he picked meup and he started to run . he gave me a bottle full of powder. He told me to consume some, I was hesitant but the pain was killing me on my stomach. I screemed in pain as the wound started bleeding again. I heard a loud bang as Ifelt Yuki let go of me. My breath hitched and I collapsed to the floor, I felt nauseous I couldn't feel my legs and arms. I felt something peirce my head."YUKI" screemed as I saw him running towards me. I couldn't take it anymore, myeyes shut tight and I couldn't open them.