Meeting Youtube's Star and Lima's Loser

Rachel's POV

Hi. I'm Rachel Berry and I'm on of Youtube's biggest star. I'm a fashion, DIY, and etc Vlogger most known from my channel named RachelsLife. I was born in California and raised their until I was 10. Then i moved to New York City because of my Dad's job. That is were I started my youtube channel. I need to share my opinion and my mind. I needed to show my fashion ideas a well so that is where my channel came to existence. Im 16, a Joiner in High School. Im homeschooled because I'm a celeb. Or at least thats what Twitter, Facebook, Wikipedia, and Instagram say. You know with my millions of followers. Anyway. My dads, yes I said DADS. I have two gay dads and i love them so much. But anyway, my dads said that I'm moving to Lima, Ohio because they want me out of the spotlight and only on the Youtube screens. THAT IS SO UNFAIR!! Now I have to pack everything that I loved from my life and move to a place that i haven't even heard of. Talk about uncool.

Finn's POV

Hi. Im Finn Hudson and let me just say it now. Im a nerd. Im super smart and I've been told to have the cute nerd look. Like they know what their talking cause i serenely do and its a lie. I have a girlfriend named Quinn Fabray who is head cheerleader of the Cheerios. Yes you read right. The nerd is dating the cheerleader. We started dating when I would "tutor" her every friday night. At first it was real tutoring then she got more attached to me. So now we are a couple. Im what you call a Lima Loser because I'm not in sports. So yep. What else, Umm, Oh yeah. This is pretty sad but I'm depressed. The only good thing here is my mom. Im only 16 and i tried to kill myself once already. I also cut myself daily. I believe for ME their is no reason to live but you know. Talk about life.

Hey guys. Its Emma. The author of this story and also Finchel plus Emma. I hope you liked this first chapter. Comment, like, read and all that other stuff. I will try to update regularly but it will be hard becasue im so busy. Please do not copy this idea. Its illegal. Also I dont own Glee. Hope you guys liked it. Luv you guys. -Em💖