「Impatient」

《leo's POV》
I sat on the couch just reading one of my many tomes "I should get a snack, maybe a tomato" I said getting up from the couch "Oi Scum sit back down, I've got something to tell you" surprised I look at the person behind me who was Takumi.

I obliged and sat back down "Prince Takumi what were you going to tell me?" I said impatiently. "Well ya see I"
He stopped himself mid sentence for what? I have no idea "Takumi may you continue? I am rather hungry and I wish to get myself a snack" I said.
" WELLIREALLYLIKEYOU" he said so fast//enough to beat sonic? I DONT THINK SO// "repeat it" I said in a serious tone. " Well I really like you, Happy nohrian scum?" he said embarrassed."well I like you too" i said placing my tome on the table.

《No one's POV》
A few minutes has passed maybe 5 to 7 minutes and prince leo had decided to break the silence "so are we just going to sit here and do nothing?" he had asked the embarrassed pineapple prince.

《takumi's pov》
I was surprised at his sudden words " Of course we-" before I could finish my statement leo had attacked my lips. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I obliged// LIKE THE BOTTOM YOU ARE//, soon our tounges were fighting for dominance to my surprise leo won our little battle. He explored my wet cavern although we had to stop for air and he said "Why don't we take this sometime else?" and so he decides to pick me up bridal style and lead me to his room.

Let's just say I had a bit of a hard time walking the day after.

~Note~(✪ω✪)

Can you guess what happened ? It is short because the next part is more smexyyyy

Edit:
Made it better