Introduction

This story takes place 25 years after the rebellion against the Capitol. Katniss and Peeta got married and had children, like they did in the books. But 25 years after the rebellion, the children of president Snow and many others took over Panem and killed thousands of people, among them were Katniss. They wanted revenge for what had been done to their city(Capitol) and their parents. They started up a new set of Hunger Games.

NOTE: In my story, there are 10 districts, where 1 and 2 are the Capitols favorites.

These are the rules for the Hunger Games:

> 3 tributes are chosen from each of the 10 districts. One female and one male between 12-18 are picked randomly and one person between 10-19 are chosen by the people.

> The competition will end when there is one left alive.

> The game makers are free to change and add rules as they want

In this story, we follow 15 year old Genevive Lace. She is picked out as the female tribute from district 7. She is good with the axe and hiding, but she does not stand a chance agains the other professional tributes. Will she be able to hide her way to victory, or will she die in the arena?

//

Let me know what you think of my book in the comments! :D